Monday, April 09, 2007

"It's a demon!" Cyclops shouted.


"In Hell? Are zhoo zure?" Gambit asked incredulously.


"Blast him!" yelled back Cyclops, planting his feet a yard apart. A truly heroic stance. He reached up for the controls on his visor. Why, I don't know. The controls have been attuned to his brainwaves so he doesn't actually need to touch anything. None-the-less, he reached for the control button but just before he fired, Emma Frost stepped in front of the large scary demon.


"Don't be such a baby," she scolded Scott and the others. "This is a friend, isn't that right Hellboy?"


Emma turned around to face the large red man-like creature with the shaved horns. Her arms folded around his back of the neck as she leaned in for a long, undoubtedly wet kiss. I looked at Magneto and he just shrugged.


"That's right, baby," the giant with the large stone hand growled back with what could only be called a smile on his face. "Who's your friends?"


"Oh just some people I know. We're about to launch an assault on Mephisto. Do you want in?"


"I'd love to, doll. But I'm trackin' Rasputin at the moment. He's plannin' something big down here."


"Too bad. Well, call me."


And with that Hellboy left us. Our team regathered and we charged towards Mephisto's citadel.

special thanks to Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator for the pic

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Say Hellboy, is that an oversized, rocky hand you're sporting or are you just happy to see Emma?

10:10 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

great pic , I,d visit Hell to come back with that chick ..yummy

7:10 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

She may be nice to look at but . . . no, no buts, she's just nice to look at.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Emma looks a fine young lady....er, was there anyone else there?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

You know, I sure love me some Emma. But one has to wonder just what she's carrying, because I wouldn't be surprised if she got a burning sensation when she pee's.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

If I were Emma, I'd get rid of the cape because that wouldn't be useful when fighting and a change of shoes. Actually I'd wear a much more skin covering outfits because they're better to fight in. Well, I think so.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Does Maggie still have his PINK helmet?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I must comment here that I have always thought that Emma's costume was a bit drafty.

The distraction factor is very high when revealing that much skin.But as Kid Flash said its no good for fighting in.

I think you need to do Emma next Kid Flash.

As for tall red and handsome he's someone to look out for.

Love you alll

Lin

1:44 AM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

So, um, if you've been with Emma is there a possibility you may've caught something. Anything, like bird flu.
Nightwing.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters