Monday, April 23, 2007

I must say, of all the victory celebrations the X-Men have had, this one tonight was by far the most interesting. There were quite a few faces at the party I hadn't seen before. Traveling to Hell and battling Mephisto and his hoards will do that I suppose.

Damien, the Son of Satan was there, as was the Ghost Rider and Hellboy. They were both laughing at Damien for not having gotten a movie deal yet. If I didn't know better, I'd swear I saw a tear in his eye as they waved their checks for the sequels to their movies in front of his face.


The musical act I had booked went over about as well as they usually do. This time I managed to get Sanjaya. I normally try to get American Idol rejects to perform. The kids think I'm out of touch and square. Subjecting them to these horrible realty star reject singers is my little revenge against the buggers.


As well as reveling in our victory in Hell, this gala was also a bit of a farewell. I'm taking off to Hacknor after the party for the Last Gladiator Standing Two competition. I made certain arraignments to ensure Tak won't be playing this year. With he and Jean-Luc out of the way, I should have a clear shot at victory this time.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey does Sanjaya have the mutant ability to control his hair like Medusa or the mutant ability to hurt people's ears with his sonic attack like Black Canary?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Henchman432 said...

I think not Baldy

9:21 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Ugh! Why do ya toruture us Chuck?

1:03 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

that Black Canary sonic attack sounds like my girlfriend when she gets angry :)

4:11 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Torture is the wrong way to look at it, Logan. It's a strength building exercise, like a Danger Room program.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Don't assume you'll win!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Batman said...

Hmmm can I book him? i know whatI'll lock either Robin or Batgirl, in A room with sanjaya next time they get out of line.

3:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

so you reveled in your victory in Hell, by putting everyone through more Hell. Egads Man, you are a sadist. :)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sanjaya! The EVIL ONE!

*covers eyes*

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters