Friday, April 20, 2007

As I relaxed in my study with a cup of Earl Gray tea - excuse me, I mean glass of Cognac - where did that tea thing come from? I'm strictly a coffee man.

Anyway, I was planning out our victory celebration when - oh, you see we X-Men like to have a grand fete after we've completed some monumental triumph. Defeating Mephisto on his home turf certainly qualifies.

Anyway, while I was in the amidst of securing the entertainment, a received a package by special courier. Though the envelope had no return address, it was post-marked from Hacknor. I knew immediately what it must be. Eagerly I ripped the it open and out fell my own personal invitation to -







Last Gladiator Standing. Truth be told, I had been looking forward to this for awhile. I hadn't had much interest in attending last year's competition - that sort of thing really isn't my sort of thing - but to my surprise I really had a lot of fun.

Of course my life was quite different back then. The Magdelina and I were involved in a rather serious relationship. We got to spend a lot of quality time together. Then of course I rushed off the save the galaxy and she hooked up with a want-a-be super-villain. Ah well.

I also met some rather interesting people at last year's games. I think it's open to anyone, by the way. If you're interested in playing, just let Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator know.

The other great advantage is getting to be free of the X-Men for awhile. I think I may just travel to Hacknor early.

8 Comments:

Blogger ? said...

What are you hiding abnout your mission to hell? Did you steal some kind of artifact to gain the Illuminatti power?

12:58 AM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

See ya there prof.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wish I could come, but the Federation won't give me the time off.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Let me just say right now, once and for all, there is no such thing as the Illuminati. And if there were, I'm not a part of it. Absolutely never, not under any circumstances. And I mean it.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

I'd be surprised if anything The Question came up with was true.

Well seems Bulma had a fit when I mentioned going back to Hacknor. I suppose I will sit this one out.

1:16 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Yeah Hacknor.

The planet of the Hacks.

I'm not going.

But Lin is.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Did you at least visit the iPod pits the last time you were on Hacknor?

They glow at night.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

A soft, eerie glow.

Or is it an eary glow?

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters