Wednesday, April 25, 2007

As I packed my suitcase in anticipation of my trip to Hacknor for Last Gladiator Standing 2, I couldn't help but pause to chuckle about the howls of horror coming from the ballroom downstairs. My students were "enjoying" the unique musical stylings of Sanjaya. Their screams and tears made all the stress and tension being the headmaster of this school worth it.


Petty, I know, but what are you going to do?


I was just double checking my inventory of heat seeking mini-Sidewinder missiles for my combat hover chair when an eerie screeching sound erupted from behind me. Spinning around, I saw a thick cloud of black smoke filling my room.


Suppressing a cough, I stared in astonishment as a figure emerged from the smoke. A tall red man with wild hair and the most evil smile that any creature has ever worn. Mephisto.






"W-what *hack* do y-you want?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.


"Heh, heh, heh. I think you know, Xavier. We have unfinished business."


His voice was a twisted cackle that sent cold shivers down my spine.

"I, er, have no idea what you're talking about. Absolutely none."

His smile grew even broader, stretching inhumanly up into his cheeks. "Then you, my friend, shall die! AHA! HA! HA!"

Crap.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Izzat Sanjaya's dad? 'Cuz they have like the same hair and stuff.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Henchman432 said...

Nice knowing you, chrome dome.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmph Well It looks like I can't ask you to lock the two teen agers in your Danger room since you'll be dead oh well.

4:38 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

HA!

Lets see you get out of this one chuck.

In fact I bet its some kind stupid loop hole or another lame plot device. I mean really can you die. Of course you can't. Can Mephisto die nope. Can Cyclops die. Well we all wish he could.

HA!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's most inconvenient; bound to delay your packing.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

You won't die and even if you do you'll be back in under a year. Bald. Crippled. And a telepath.

12:31 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Wow! Mephisto is ripped. He looks like a slightly less creepy version of Carrot Top.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters