Sunday, February 04, 2007

As the limo arrived to take me to Oprah's, I couldn't help but think what a terrible mistake this was. My sworn enemy . . a powerful evil mutant . . and here I was heading straight into her layer. The car drove down the highway and I looked to the Heavens for some sign that this would be alright. All I saw was this horrible and familiar scene . .



Then a few miles down the road I saw this . .

And then this . .

And then this . .

Then this . .

Followed by this . .


Then this . .

This one I could have been spared . .

Doesn't Logan own any shirts?

Obviously these were not the signs I was looking for.

I would like to give an X-tra special thanks to NOVY for alerting me to all of these billboards. She really went above and beyond the call of duty. She may not be a mutant, but she'll always be an X-Man.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it just me or do some of those boards look like they are at the same spot?

11:57 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

Thats the price of fame, your name up in lights and all over bill boards.
ps.
*poke oprah in the eye for me when you see her* :)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That second to last one, are those trunks or briefs? Get it? trunks or briefs?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A medal for Novy there!

3:37 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I think the one in the same location is one of those flippy boards. It makes sense, cuz Vegta and Logan are on the same team and both are overexposed

5:04 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

I don't get it Jon!
I like the Bald and the Beautiful one the most, it's just soo funny.
But the one were you get pushed down the stairs...why didn't you kick Wolverine?

5:44 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Ok I got one thing to say here chromedome.

Where's Cal and me on these boards.

Huh!

This is favouratisim.

I object.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Trunks said...

Thaks Jon For reminding me why I hate my name

8:47 PM  
Blogger November Rain said...

thanks Capt and Xavier and I am working on it Koma (cant find a cal picture I like yet)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Of course the billboards were all in the same place- do any of you have any idea how expensive it is to get multi-town billboard permits?

I think not. I know; I'm a scientist.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Jardena said...

I nearly snorted my diet coke out my nose with the C is for cookies one. Very nice adverts

3:34 PM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

Write an autobiography, Xavier.
You'll make millions, revenge, movie deals and most importantly REVENGE!
Nightwing

4:13 PM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I'm loving Vegeta's look in that pink dress. It really suits him.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters