Friday, February 16, 2007


Man . . I lost the Amazing Mutant Race. Warbird and I were doing so great. We were kicking ass! I know that damn Wolverine set us up. He's going to be holding this over my head for a long time.

We were doing so good. Carol was wearing her tight outfit that really shows off her legs. How on Earth could we have lost? I know how. It was that damn Simon. Yeah. Randy was loving us. That freak Paula was off on her own planet but she seemed to like us too. It was that damn Simon. And he's just a mere Homo Sapien. Who the heck is he to judge us? Logan is right. It is the Amazing Mutant Race. There should be a mutant judge. Yeah. I think I'll make a big stink and have them do the whole race all over again! I like this plan! It's a good . . what?

Oh great, the Professor wants me to take him to the Oprah show. Like I don't have anything better to do. Like I'm just sitting around and . . . okay fine. I have nothing better to do. I'll go pre-heat the car for the Professor.

15 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

What? I thought Simon had the right to judge us cuz eh is like you know A JUDGE.!!!!

I think you need to go get some time in the danger room if you are going to visit Oprah.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I thought Simon was a mutant. Doesn't he have the strength of ren sarcastic men?

3:19 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Dangit, that's ten.

Gosh Jon, could you beany worse at trping?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Here we have the singular anomaly of two typing errors in a corrective post.

Do we take it as intentional satire of good spelling, or a secondary mistake in a futile attempt to reverse the original mistake?

This must be how holy wars start.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Don't blame me tAT BECAUSE yA LOST BUB. I THINK THAT HAD MORE TA DO WITH THE FACT YA DIDN'T WANNA LEAVE DISNEY lAND THAN ANY THING I DID!

At least your partner didn't rip ya in two.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

Heh heh. That was pretty funny. Almost makes the whole thing worthwhile.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

I'm free! Woo Hoo!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

Feeling a little superior are we Cyclops? CoughHUMANISTCough. You lost, the only reason you were winning the race was because of Warbird.
Maybe the judges got tired of your squealing?
Nightwing.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Justice said...

I thought you were doing good too but I was rooting for Logan team but not because of him

7:28 PM  
Blogger Papa Wolfgang said...

now another race sound good maybe I will join

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well you cant win them all

7:30 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

Win some lose some .But not everyone is telepathic :D . count your blessings.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It seems you may have been distracted by Carol's appearance.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

I'll miss seein' Carol on my TV. You in Drag Cyke not so much.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

I guess, there are gweebs in any group of people.....

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters