Sunday, December 10, 2006

"What is with that large smile on your face, Scott?"

"Carol is going to be my partner on the Amazing Mutant Race, Professor. I think we're going to have a good time, if you know what I mean."

I could only roll my eyes at that. "Well just try and contain your enthusiasm for Captain Picard's Christmas party abord the Enterprise. Remember, you're an X-Men."

Cyclops's smile dropped. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well . . getting home last year was just such life or death thing, you know? Do you think they've fixed their transporters?"

"The Captain assures me everything is working perfectly. I'm sure we will have a wonderful time and absolutely no problems what-so-ever in getting home. After all, what could possibly go wrong?"

16 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

With a last sentence like that, I fear the worst.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

The only sexual attraction Logan gets is from Northstar.
Oh and Eden can be mind controlled.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Logan? Sorry I mean't Cyclops.
And another thing dear Professor, if Logan iritates you again over the whole mutant thing, emphasise to him that he is a mutant, but not an amazing one. A short, angry, feral, canadian...yes. Amazing...no!

4:24 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

I agree with Jean-Luc.
This is going to get ugly.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Hey, speaking of...where WAS Logan at the Christmas party?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

After all, what could possibly go wrong?"

I have a bad feeling abou this...

10:24 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

* this could get serious *

10:27 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I put Nightcrawler's German into Babel Fish and this is what it came back with -
"I am like that clearing that I will remain this year here."

He must be a poet.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Pantha said...

for a native speaker his German isnt that good

12:40 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

So, his German is schlect?

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja, Der Deutsch-sparchen ist serh schlecht, aber was kann man vom Babel Fish erwarten...

So sind Sie vom Deutschland?

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scheiße!

Verdammt Keyboard!

Ja, Der Deutsch-sprachen ist sehr schlecht, aber was kann man vom Babel Fish erwarten...

So sind Sie vom Deutschland?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Um Sorry about the mess in the Kitchen Professor.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

W.....What's ....up......Ch...Chuck?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

groan

6:43 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

And Kristian, this is a family blog so let's watch the Töpfchenöffnung, eh? ;-)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters