Thursday, November 30, 2006

Alright, so, I've decided to give in to Wolverine's blackmail and stage another Amazing Mutant Race. Yes, I could have simply altered his thoughts but I'm a little concerned all my prior meddling may have resulted in his odd fascination with Strawberry Shortcake dolls.

The Race will be run at this new blog - http://amazingmutantrace3.blogspot.com/

Anyone can play. If you'd like to participate, visit the blog. There is a link there to an e-mail address you can send an invite request to.

Each player will select an X-Men for their partner. Detailed instructions will be at the Race site.

Once you've accepted the invite and joined that blog, post a comment claiming the X-Men you will be using for your partner. So far I don't see any conflicts in anyone's choices, but the first to call a particular mutant has priority.

Good luck!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Only if I can have Storm or Kitty Pryde.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

wait I wanted Logan what do you mean I cant have him... Scott??? how did I get stuck with

3:51 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I like the Professor or Magneto. Also Scott, if anyone else doesn't want to join up with him. Those are my picks. ^_^

9:17 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I would pick a girl, but Storm is already taken.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The Professor is off limits, I'm afraid, since he's hosting. And Magneto isn't an X-Man.

If you'd like a girl, there are still plenty. Jubilee, Blink, Sage, Wolfsbane.

Here's a good site with some infomation about X-men - http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/

9:58 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I would like to take part, but I'm just too busy to do it; really sorry.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Okay, I'll join up with Jubilee.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I can't wait for January!

Or can I? Stay tuned!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Interesting...though being the fastest kid alive entering a race may seem stupid but it's about having fun, right?
Is it only mutants?
Or can I pick Wondey, or Superboy?
Have you considered Prof of having a FAQ thread where people can post question they may have?
Oh and I hope you recieved your early xmas present from me!
It was Marvel Ultimate Alliance!
Bar- Kid Flash...yeah, Kid Flash.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I loved Ultimate Alliance! I'm playing it through for the third time. Thanks!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters