Thursday, November 16, 2006

I sat transfixed, staring at the mysterious picture that was sent to me yesterday. What could it possible mean? The school was deserted. Several of the students had gone home for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. The rest had been taken to some local museum by Storm and Cyclops.

As I continued to gaze at the image, I could feel my consciousness slowly slipping away. Through the fog that enveloped my mind, I was vaguely aware of some kind of horn blaring. A black van crashed through the remains of my office wall.

As if in a dream, I lifted my eyes up and saw a weird looking man in a green jump suit somehow standing in the van.

"Do nah be lookin' into tha' picture, Professor! It be a trap!!"

My eyes could barely focus, but it looked like this odd stranger had a gun. I couldn't focus my mind enough to call for help.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I pity da fool...

10:42 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Heh, I like Mr. T.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Sooo staring at that thing summons 80's tv stars. good to know.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Is it real?

9:47 AM  
Blogger TX said...

he needs to be terminated for sure

12:23 PM  
Blogger SQT said...

Where's Howling Mad Murdoch?

5:39 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

MR. T? he's one of the good guys isn't he...& he has a toy gun? You guys ARE in trouble.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think for once I agree with the she-bitch-bot he SHOULD be terminated!

And I think Mr. t must have been hanging out wit Michel Jackson or somethin becuase he's magically lost his tan.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I think I'd have mixed feelings about having a man dressed in a van walk through my house, even if he was Mr. T.

I had a bad vehicle-suit experience as a child.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Poison Ivy said...

How very absurd.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters