Monday, December 04, 2006

The door to my office slammed open with a loud bang.

"What the hell is this crap!?" Wolverine roared.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I responded cooly.

"Don't give me that crap! You stuck me with vegitable head?!"

"First of all, I didn't stick you with anyone. Second-"

"And what the hell are all these non-mutants doin' in the race?! It's the Mutant Race, damn it!"

"Now Logan, you know the race is open to anyone who wants to play. We had this same discussion last year."

"But it's the Mutant Race! Like it's not bad enough you got humans playin', you got robots and aliens too!"

"Look here Logan, you're the one making me do this whole thing. It's open to anyone who wants to play. Just like last year."

"But it's the Mutant Race!!"

"I know. And this year I've made sure there is a mutant on every team. Each player is paired with a mutant. That's why you are teamed with Vegeta."

At that Wolverine just did that gutteral growl thing he does when he's really mad. I looked at him warily, wondering if I would have to make him think he was a little girl again, when he abruptly turned on his heel and left. He was muttering 'salad head' as he walked away.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

MwhahahahahahahahahahA!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

11:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You two should kiss and make up.

Well it'll be funny and maybe Bulma will enjoy it.

Whats that Vandal. Its stupid to mention that.

What would you know your only a Crow.

Inaproriate.

Well you should know whats inaproproate you do Elvis impersonations.

Oh well I was trying leave something funny and all this hapened.

Oh dear.

Go Team Koma.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I think Synth-Lin has a few screws loose in the ole virtual noggin, there.

OK, so is there bonus points awarded to teams where both contestants are mutants? My partner Nightcrawler is a mutant. of course, and I have the mutant ability to not be detected as a mutant by mechanical, psychic, or magical means.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Iceman said...

There's a thought I never wanted.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

They sound like a mismatched pair.

Your party entry is on now.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Xavier if people are blaming you for me not being part of HU (when I am) I suggest you tell them to shut up, mind crush them, then write a note telling them that they should complain at me and not you. For all they know I may have decided not to have joined, so they should not have to irritate you.
Kid Flash.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Um Sorry about the mes in the Kitchen Professor.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

" Wh.....What's ....u Up CH.....Chuck? HE he ?"

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters