Saturday, July 01, 2006

Things erupted almost instantly into battle once the Brotherhood appeared. I knew we had to buy some time for Gaia, Storm and Rogue to talk Jean out of her Dark phoenix phase. Fortunately Kodiak had woken up and would be able to help us.

Before we could reach Magneto and his team though, Captain Koma had somehow teleported in that AIM reject, Henchman and his "friend" Constrictor. A loud crash from behind made me turn around. I saw the grey Hulk and that little spiky hair guy jumping on Wolverine. Oh great, that's all we need. Like having this battle on the White House lawn wasn't bad enough.

I was about to blast the Hulk, Fixit I think he calls himself in this form, when Avalanche sent a shock wave through the ground knocking me on my butt. Again. My cheeks were getting pretty sore. Where did that damn kid, Elixir get too? I need him to lay hands on me.

I looked up at Jean just in time to see Storm throw lighting bolts at her. Damn! What was that psycho thinking? She wasn't going to talk the Dark Phoenix down that way. Gaia and Rogue seemed pretty surprised. Jean seemed pissed. She blasted Storm hard. The she started blasting everybody else.

Jean fried Fixit pretty good but he was able to struggle through it. Pyro was shooting his flames at the Secret Service agents, but Iceman was able to get to him quickly on his rolling ice sled and encase him in the deep freeze again. I was about to congratulate him when Colossus slammed into me.

I managed to lift my dazed and confused head off the ground and saw the Blob standing on the grassy knoll, laughing at us. I was passing out I saw Jean zap Magneto. He was engulfed in flames. Well that's something at least, I thought to myself as I started to pass out. As the world black, I could swear I saw Elixir rushing over to Magneto and heal him. Now why would that little traitorous bastard to that?

3 Comments:

Blogger Iceman said...

Run Elixer run ! Scott wants you to touch his butt!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Jean can be moody when she's in her Phoenix self.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Wait, you're all in Washington now? Aw nuts.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters