Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Oh man, this wasn't looking good. The Terminators came back to life all around us. We were seriously out-numbered and half our team was down. Kodiak did some serious wailing on Magneto but he disappeared before the bear could deliver a death blow. Just as well. X-Men don't kill. Much.

Captain Koma was begging for his life with Wolverine. Yeah right. Like that was going to work. But the Terminators closing in changed Logan's mind. He made a deal with Koma. I couldn't believe it. I ran over there.

"Hey! I am the leader here and if there are any deals made, I will make them!" I shouted.

Wolverine extended his middle claw in my face and ran over to Rogue's side. Kodiak was still freaking. "It's time ya learned what Rogue's mutant power is," Logan said to him. He took off his glove, rolled up Rogue's sleeve and touched her arm.

I could see Logan start to slump over in pain but it was working. Rogue absorbed his healing power and was soon back on her feet. Kodiak actually started weeping. Wow.

It took Wolverine a few minutes to recover but then he ran over to Colossus. Let me guess. Yep, Fastball Special. Who didn't see that coming?

Koma managed to teleport a bunch of his Synthoids into the battle. And then that other team of heroes who were put to sleep by that female Terminator started to get up. Some of them still seemed pretty dazed.

That green martian looking guy flew up into the air and sort of turned see-thru. He swooped through a few of the robots and they started to spark and sputter to a halt. He was doing a great job against the death machines until he flew in front of Pyro. Giant jets of flame engulfed him and his smoking body fell to the ground.

I was about to go and try to help him when my communicator went off. It was Gaia.

"I'm kind of in the middle of something," I said, blasting the nearest Terminator in two.

"Scott, I told Jean about the cure. She totally freaked!"

"What do you mean 'freaked'?"

"I mean her costume turned red and she flew towards Washington, DC saying she would make all of them pay for trying to steal her powers!"

"Uh oh."

12 Comments:

Blogger Wolverine said...

Oh boy It just keeps gettin better an' better.

12:12 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

I thought cyke had forgotten about Jean.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

She was my first love, man. I could never forget Maddie. I mean Jean, Jean!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sounds like Jean needs a calmative.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Warbird said...

you mean Jean Grey right not a Jean Picard or other kind of man ;)

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(sniff,sniff) it wasn't tears it was sweat (sniff,sniff)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I should hope you mean Jean Grey!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

Of course I mean Jean Grey! You know, Captain Picard is a really attractive guy and all, athletic build, intelligent, has that special gleam in his eye . . you know, handsome. For a guy. But I'm all about the ladies! Just ask Danny.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Perhaps it is just that time of the month for Jean..

7:08 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Little known fact:

The original name for the Captain Picard character was Joe Microsoft. They had to change it due to licensing issues.

Or am I lying?

9:06 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Don't worry Cyclops, I'm comin; to Save you!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4 sheep
(see kodys blog)





"Dont poke the bear buddy"

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters