Monday, June 26, 2006

"There's Magneto's base, Scott," Beast said to me. My heart was pumping like a jackhammer.

"Okay people. This is it. Hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast."

The X-Men exchanged glances and then Storm said, "That's it? That's your battle plan? 'Hit 'em.?"

Man. She always digs. Well I've had it. "Yeah. That's my plan. We've all logged a lot of hours in the Danger Room. We've fought the Brotherhood before. We know what to do. Colossus is going to throw Wolverine. I'm going to blast people. Your going to hit people with lightening. We've got it."

Storm didn't say anything. That felt good. But then Kodiak spoke up.

"I haven't been in the Danger Room yet," he said.

"Oh . . well, just stick near Wolverine then."

The X-Jet swooped in low and we all bailed out. I set it to auto-hover and we charged Magneto's base.

"Looks like we ain't the furst to arrive," Rogue said.

The Brotherhood stood in the middle of a sea of killer robots and Captain Koma's Synthoids. Strangely enough, the robots looked like the were on the verge of fighting each other, like they weren't sure whose commands to obey. Then the Synthoids began disappearing in a flash.

There was also a group of costumed people lying rather still on the ground.

"That's that damn dream power the female robot has," Wolverine announced, remembering when she had used it against him.

"They must be another strike force," said Sage. "In fact I recognize the Martian Manhunter from the Internet. They were undoubtably trying to head off Magneto's attack too."

"Alright people, let's do it!!" I shouted at the top of my voice, doing my best John Wayne impression.

"I'm goin' after Buckethead!" Wolverine snarled.

"No! You know he can control you. Go after the -" but he was already gone. Damn it! "Pantha, see if you can wake up the other team! Maybe we can join forces!"

I was about to give some more orders when several of the killer robots, Terminators I think they're called, jumped at me. I started blasting wildly. The street outside Mangeto's base erupted into chaos. I saw Wolverine and Kodiak do some serious damage to the main female robot. Pantha went was sent flying an incredible distance by the Blob. That landing is going to hurt. Iceman did a great job in immobilizing quite a few of those Terminators in a thick block of ice.

It looked like things were going well until Angel got shot down by a robot energy weapon. Then Avalanche burried the Beast under a ton of earth. Dust had managed to disable several of the remainingTerminators until she got caught in the searing heat of Pyro's flames.

I decided the best way to end this was to take out Magneto. As I charged towards him, I saw several of the Terminators melt down into a silvery pool and then reform into a new shape.

"All of you pests will be exterminated by Ultron!" the large evil looking robot shouted. Ultron! Holy crap!

"Holy crap!" Wolverine spat.

Before we could move, one of the Terminators, obviously crontrolled by Ultron, grabbed Magneto by the neck, just as he was unleashing a concentrated magnetic pulse. It slammed into his female robot, Sky I think her name is.

"Now I have what I came for!" Ultron cried. He grabbed the unconscious female robot and blsted off into the air. All the Terminators stopped moving, frozen in place.

The X-Men looked around at each other, momentarily confused by what had just happened. That was all the time Magneto needed. He raised up a broken robot arm with his powers and hurtled it like a spear straight at Rogue. Before any of us could react, it drove straight into her chest. Kodiak howled with rage, just like a bear.

7 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

You beat me I had a great idea where we all haad to join forces to stop Ultron.
Don't think thats going to happen now that Kody's going to go berzerker.

9:38 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

I don't think so sir. I've just re-written the post and I've had you teleported back to your lair. The T-800's are reactivated and I have tried to make a pact with the X-men.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Pantha said...

nobody knows the trouble I have seen....

Jail sucks

11:38 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Oh man, do you need help against these robots? Maybe I can come over and shoot 'em with my pulse rifle.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

Do we need help? Against death dealing cyborgs from the future?

..

YES!!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I think that that Koma fellow my not be fully turstworthy, Mags.

Scott: I now you would really like Hudson to come over and show you his "gun", but really you can do better.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

AOC... see I knew it.... Watch him stand me up when I get back intown from my important pentegon meeting


and for Hudson... Inmean Danny okay I could have handel that but Hudson?

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters