Sunday, June 25, 2006

Oh man, this is great! What with Storm gone on some stupid mission of destruction I am finally the undisputed leader of the X-Men. Hopefully she'll be all swept up in her rage and attack Wolverine and Kodiak and they'll kill her! Even if they don't, she's going to be committing crimes and with the new law, the courts can force the cure on her. Either way, she's out of my hair. Now I can - what's that banging at the front door?

"Storm? What are you doing back so soon?" Damn! Why is she back already?

She didn't say anything as she stomped past me. Pantha, Logan and Kodiak followed in after her. "We caught up with Ororo and talked her down," Pantha explained. "So what is our next move?"

"Well," I replied, stalling, "we can, um, wait for Magneto to attack and then, you know, get him."
Storm wheeled around on me. "That's your brilliant scheme?" she accused. "Wait for him to kill thousands of people and then arrive on the seen just after he left?" She just rolled her eyes and made some kind of disgusted sound.

"That obtuse tactic won't be necessary," Beast said as he walked over to us. "The plantonic tracking devices I implanted in the Lindsay Lohan robot that I gave to Captain Koma have revealed to me Magneto's precise location, as well as his ultimate intension - the destruction of Washington, DC."

"What?!" we all screamed at once.

"To the X-Jet everyone!" Storm yelled.

"Hey!" I shouted. "I'm in charge and I give the orders!"

Everyone stopped and stared at me. They seemed to have vaguely annoyed looks on their faces.

"Well?" Wolverine finally asked.

"Um . . to the X-Jet everybody."

A lot of eyes rolled but we all ran for the jet.

14 Comments:

Blogger Pantha said...

Hey watch it scott or I will tell everyone about your boyfriend btw where is he?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Son Goten said...

Gee you X-men Are like a soap oprea or something

10:03 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

Oh right, like you Sayians should talk.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What did Dr.McCoy put in me has put my Komy in harms way. Well Skys upgrades may just make that problem go away.


Love you all

Lin

10:45 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

awgndsxg
Maybe we could have gotten Scott to be in the Sidekick Tent at last Gladiator Standing. We could have all ignored him like Robin. And Scott and Robin could have spent a little time getting to know each other.

In the end I could see the two of them moving in together and becoming the next Ambiguously Gay Duo.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

First of all, I am not ambigiously gay!

B, I have nothing but respect for Robin. That guy sets a new standard for loayalty and all that stuff.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Oh man.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Hey Scott, according to Googlefight, Wolverine's kicking your butt.

Just saying.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

Um, that's obviously like an alternate Earth or something. Because everyone knows I could *whispers* kick Wolverine's butt.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Pantha said...

lol that is funny Cyke


we all know the truth.. poor Danny what would he say huh? btw where is he?


... darn wouldnt you know it
Blob done knocked me for a loop and I got arrested.... grr stop with the cure I am not a mutant you cant cure me fool

12:57 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

How do you get the gas for the X Jet incidentally?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

That's it, be tough! Show no mercy! When the Federal Reserve comes by and tries to force everyone to regulate currency, the people shall need a worthy leader.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The X-Jet is powered by a neutrino dynamo. It's self-sustaining.

I'm guessing. I'm not really an engineer

8:05 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

To Captain Picard: This is why it is better to live in my Galaxy, we don't worry about what fuel what engines uses or silly things like the laws of Physics. Not like in your geeky world :P Our ships don’t need no fancy engineers, all we need is a R2 unit and a wookie and everything works great.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters