Friday, June 23, 2006

Oh man, this may actually be pretty cool. What with Storm flying off like a psycho, I finally get a chance to be leader without anybody undermining me. I can show that I really have the right stuff. I can be in charge, issue orders and not have that damn control freak steal my thunder.

Okay, here goes.

"Logan, take Kodiak and track Storm. Make sure she doesn't do something stupid. And watch out for Pantha. She went after Storm but I don't know how she's going to be able to keep up."

Yeah, sending those two homicidal animals after Storm could be perfect. If she attacks them, they might just go crazy and do something I won't regret.

"Now Iceman, that clinic downtown is a powder keg that's getting ready to explode. I'd like you to take a team - Angel, Colossus and Shadowcat - and try to diffuse the situation. The humans and mutants are going to kill each other. Whatever you have to do, just don't let that happen."

As they rushed off on their assignment, I felt great. Man, I'm finally going to be a leader!

Now I just have to figure out what Magneto is going to do.

7 Comments:

Blogger concerned citizen said...

As Rodney what's his name said; "Why can't we all just get along?"

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He don't Know 'we' very well do he?
Ya got two furry mutants with a softside fer the ladies going after storm. I couldn't hurt Stormy, shes got style.

And I'm not homicidal, Ive never killed anybody in my life, but for Victor, I'll make an exception

11:06 AM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

DOH!!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You've got a right collection there, Scott.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

You mean after all this time you didn't know Wolverine and Storm have a little flirtation going? I Knew it from the first time I saw them together and you've been around them for years. Poor poor Scott.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Oh Cyclops, you are such a leader of men! You could be my Lieutenant Gorman anytime!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Pantha said...

Hey Vegeta..... Wolverine you just stick with Ana

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters