Sunday, June 11, 2006

"No Gaia, the roof was more white."

"What are you talking about Scott? The roof was grey tile."

"I should think I know better than anybody what the color of the roof was, Gaia. I was the first student here, remember?"

"Yeah but you wear those dorky red glasses all the time. They must interfer with how you see color?"

Damn these kids. None of them just do what they're told. It's like they don't respect me at all. "Look kid, I am in charge of this school and you will -"

"I am not a 'kid', Scott. I am thousands of years old. If you want me to repair the school, I will. For the Professor and for the students. But I don't want to hear any of your lame, incorrect input. Or would you like your room to be the size of a kitty liter box?"

"Hey Scott!" Colossus called. Thank goodness for the interruption. "The Professor is on the phone long distance from Hacknor!"

Oh crap!

I hurried inside and grabbed the phone. "Uh . . hello?"

"Scott, how wonderful to hear your voice."

"Oh, hi Professor. How are things on Hacknor?"

"A little hot but otherwise quite a bit of fun. I've picked up a new sidekick. His name is Arthur. I think you two will get along just fine."

"Oh, that's nice. Well, it's been good talking to you. Thanks for calling. Bye!"

"Wait a minute." Damn. "Fred tells me there has been some problems at the school lately."

"Well . . Wolverine had clogged up the downstairs toilet, but I took care of it."

"Really? Anything else?"

"Um . . not really. Nope. Everything is just running pretty smoothly otherwise. Yep. Seems like old times."

"You didn't misplace any students?"

"Students? Oh you mean that Elixir kid? He, um, had a sleepover but he's back now, safe and sound."

"Well that's good news. I don't - what? - oh okay - sorry Scott. Henchman just made a pitcher of Margaritas out by the pool. Have to go."

"Hey sure, no problem-o. Call anytime."

As the phone line clicked off, I collapsed in a sweaty pool. I think I'm going to go take a nap for a week or two.

19 Comments:

Blogger Danny Bailey said...

didnt we talk about your lack of confidence scott

why dont you com over for a beer and watch the TV

in fact stop by and get some movies I will call them and tell them to put bill it to my card

4:48 PM  
Blogger Danny Bailey said...

Well Scott and I are good friends
I am here for him always

5:43 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Yeah if only Scott didn't take evreything so hard . he used to be pretty confident in the old days.

9:51 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

I think i might be getting the gist of this.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Great An' I ain't there ta kick him.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Don't waste your time Wolverine. There are better things to do.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Cyclops, don't take that crap from anyone. You're a founding member and leader of the X-Men. They answer to you.

2:05 PM  
Blogger TX said...

Tell me Xavier, will you continue now to scan Magneto's thoughts or have you learned better

2:42 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Cyclops, don't take that crap from anyone. You're a founding member and leader of the X-Men. They answer to you."

*Grinds teeth*

3:58 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

That's right, Jon. I am so glad someone understands me.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

I'm a founding X-man too! I'll start ordering people around now woo-hoo!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

You Know Charles we could just make a quick stop and go by the mansion

by the way Trunks needs your help

7:26 PM  
Blogger Danny Bailey said...

Poor Scott

7:37 PM  
Blogger Trunks said...

Yeah Professor if you don't mind I need some memories erased.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sorry Mags, you have to stay on Fire Island D. Show rules.

6:09 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Scott, I saw this commercial for some little blue pill. All the guys who were taking it seemed to have lots of confidence. They were all smiling, throwing football through small opening, holding fire hoses and firing rockets in the air.

Maybe you should get some of those pills and see if they help you raise your ... um … leadership skills.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Even though Cyke posted this, since it's Professor X's blog I've tagged him!

Oh and you're kid from the future(cable not the other ones) is a wuss like you Summers. Oh no I didn't! Nah I'm just playing you're alright for a wuss.

7:34 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

you guys are kinda mean to each other.
I mean, cracks about the manhood & everything.
Is this what you do before a fight?

9:13 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

Whoa! that was hideous

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters