Tuesday, June 13, 2006

*grumble*

"Is this thing working, Maggie? Well what does that red light mean? Don't I have to . . are you sure? I really don't want to have to write this out twice. Alright . . just press that?"

"Yes, Charles. You know how to use a computer."

"I know how to use my desk top that Sage set up for me. This laptop of yours seems like it was made by Martians."

"It's the latest tech, Charles. The Vatican had Reed Richards make it especially for me. It sends data through a parallel dimension. It allows instant transmission to Earth. I've tried to tell you about it be-"

"Alright. I've got it. Thanks for your help. Now please just give me a few minutes."

Okay, let's see if this thing really works. I am writing this from the not-so-lovely planet Hacknor. I don't want to be writing this. I had planned to take a break from blogging while I was participating in Last Gladiator Standing. Frankly, I was hoping that this might really be more of a vacation. Leave the super-heroing to the X-Men. Ah well.

Things have been happening here that have been rather trying for me lately. Someone has been feeding false stories about the contestants to the tabloids. Obviously a pitiful attempt to boost ratings for the show. I immediately suspected our host, Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator. A quick scan of his mind revealed that he was not behind this, however. Hudson doesn't really have the wits for something like this so I won't bother scanning him.

As if the scurrilous slander wasn't enough, now Deadpool has tagged me. Me! Can you believe that? After getting my hopes up that he would make me a TV star and then getting his show cancelled. Ah well. Here goes:

1. Other than yourself, pick the contestant that remains in Last Gladiator Standing you think will win? Magdalena. She's got the stuff to go all the way.

2. What's your favorite color of Pink? I didn't realize there was more than one.

3. What's your favorite episode of Golden Girls? The last one, because that meant the ordeal was over.

4. If you were Anna Nicole Smith, what would you do with your child? The teenage son I would put into the army. That should make a man out of him. The newborn I would send into the future to defend the mutant race from whoever menaces them.

5. How many figures am I holding up? Figures? None.

6. Decipher this code: *66hsther;o adthaodf stop. Deadpool needs a shower.

7. What's wrong with this Meme? It should have had 18 fewer questions.

8. Create your own question and answer it. Who? Me.

9. What's your wrestler name? Funnily enough I did some amateur wrestling in college. My ring name was Rampaging Ravager. It was suppose to be ironic.

10. Do you have a man crush on Luke Cage? Power Man? No.

(I'm glad you skipped 11. Less drivel for me to have to answer)

12. Are you the weakest link? Of course not.

13. Are you prepared for the Dalek invasion over here? Sure. I'll just sic Wolverine on them.

14. Switch lives with one blogger for a year? Hmm, almost an interesting question. I'd have to say - Patton Oswald.

15. Who has the best sidekick in LGS? Probably Erifia. Human shields can be very useful. Why do you think I recruited Colossus?

16. If you watched the season finale of Doctor Who, what did you think? A little campy but it's about time the Daleks made a come back.

17. Do you know who Lookwell! is? Adam West. I have it on VHS. Hilarious. Conan OBrien co-wrote it.

18. Tag 3 people you wouldn't share socks with. Erifa, Vegeta and I say Deadpool has to do it again!

-----

There. Now I'm going back to the beach.

7 Comments:

Blogger Danny Bailey said...

Oh I am sorry to hear your Vacation isnt going well...

11:43 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Charlse you are fussing way too much :) it really isnt that bad now is it?

12:57 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Maybe your right. It was probably just the sand in my Speedos making me grumpy.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

we could alway hit the hot tub

1:24 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Hey I said you couldn't tag me. Of course no one wants to trade socks with me. That's way to obvious.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Like I'm going to take instructions from you. Come on Wade.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The horror, the horror

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters