Monday, April 17, 2006

As I sat in my easy chair gazing out on the students playing an energetic game of softball in the back field, I slowly sipped my afternoon cognac. Then my peace and quiet was interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Hey Professor, this is Private Hudson. I was at your party the other day . . "

"Yes, I remember. You're Jon's sidekick."

"What, no way, man! He's my sidekick. I totally carry that guy!"

"I didn't mean to offend you, Private. What can I do for you?"

"Seriously dude! The H-Man is running this show!"

"Okay, I believe you. Sorry. Now why did you call."

"Well, it's like this, man. I was hangin' out with this wild chick that night of your party. She was really hot. She had like blue skin or something."

"Um, yes?"

"Anyway, I saw that thing you did for that chick with the pink hair and that dude with the glowing eye. You know, showin' them what their kid would look like?"

"Yes, that's a software program I have."

"Yeah, right. So I was thinkin', it would be really cool to see what that blue chick and me's kid would look like. Can you do that for me?"

"Well . . okay. But you have to send me a picture of yourself. Something where you look good."

"Hey, no problemo man. I got a ton of great pics. I'll e-mail one to you right now . . here it comes . . got it?"







"Uh . . yes. I got it. Now I'll use a picture from my database of the 'blue girl'."





"And now I'll run the program to extrapolate the probably appearance of your child . . here it is."


"Oh man, game over!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Wolverine said...

Is anyone gonna tell Hudson Kurt's a man?

10:54 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

and the Award for ugliest mutant goes to, The wagner, Hudson unatural Abomination Please accept the award and don't get too close.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

I was talking about the other hot blue chick that disapears.

Although the kid looks kind of cute.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Blink is indeed very cute but unfortunately I didn't have any pictures of her in the database so I went with Kurt. I didn't think you'd notice.

9:12 AM  
Blogger SHI said...

phone is ringing.... Professor Charles Xavier? This Ana Ishikawa from Oike Gallery in Manhattan, NY.

I am here to call about that creature you have living with you.... He has ruined a priceless work of art and offended.... Yes sir I will hold....

10:00 AM  
Blogger Pantha said...

Hey... Hudson back off... Kurt isnt that kind of mutant ;)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Alright alright, I am not putting the moves on Nightcrawler. Not that you people deserve it, but there's a perfectly reasonable explanation to all this.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

Ya know that kinda looks like Banner turnin' into me

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters