Friday, April 07, 2006

"Jean, were here to help you. Don't attack!" I pleaded telepathically.

"Fool! There is no Jean here, only the Dark Phoenix," I head back. "You will die like the pathetic worms you are!"

As the fiery death bird continued her head on charge, I signaled the others to get into position. A giant flaming ball shot out towards us. Gaia and the Jedi used their powers to deflect the terrible energy. Magdalena moved behind Jean and a brilliant light flashed from her spear, apparently stunning Jean, but she was still able to counterattack with a devastating blast that slammed into Maggie and sent her reeling.

Using her reality warping powers, Gaia manipulated the gravity waves around Jean to try and pressure her into unconsciousness. The great fire bird rapidly grew to tremendous size though and the backlash knocked Gaia off her feet.

Jean resumed her charge.

I tried to attack her psionically but her defenses were strong. Windu, Obiwan and Skywalker all focused their Force powers on blocking her assault. I could see they were able to slow her down, but she was still getting closer.

Just as she was about to reach our craft and destroy us all, Angel flew out of the ship and stopped right in front of her.

"Jean, I know you're in there. I know you can hear me."

The great fiery bird stopped. Her flame shimmered with blue light.

"Do you remember about a month after you first came to the school? You and I went out on a date to Le Pauls. It was just the two of us. You told me about your family and your childhood. We laughed about Hank's SAT word laced language and the professor's bald head. Well those four hours were the best moment I ever had in my entire time as an X-Men. I think about that date all the time. I have loved you ever since."

Slowly the flames started to dissipate. Jean's costume turned from deep red to forest green. Her angry face softened to a warm smile. She started to fly towards Warren and it looked like she was going to embrace him.

When she reached him she raised her hand and an energy blast lashed out, slamming him back into our ship. Her costume turned back to red and she sped off into the sky, leaving Yavin.

"What do we do now?" Windu asked.

"Pick up our comrades and follow her," I answered.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

OOOO! Tell her I've always loved her too.

okay...tell her I've always loved her legs.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Um JJ I wouldn't say any thing unless you want to get blasted I mean she is in your neighborhood.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

This doesnt look good

5:08 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

You spelt we're wrong. You spelt it were. Also again with the crazy Jean? Can't you just give some pills or something?

8:01 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Damn that spell check!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters