Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I received a call from the Scarlet Witch today. She told me that Emma turned up at the Avenger's Mansion last night in a seriously impaired condition. You know, four sheets to the wind. Blitzed. Bombed. Blotto. What I'm saying is, Emma was drunk.

Wanda let me know that Emma was feeling rather stressed about this imposter that had turned up at the school. I can certainly appreciate that with all the non-stop adventures we have been on lately, nerves have been quite frayed around here. I think I'm going to arrange to have a big party tomorrow. Perhaps with live entertainment. Hopefully that will help us to blow off some steam. You are all invited.

I see that several of the X-Men have decided to pick up blogging recently. Angel, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, the Stepford Cuckoos and Storm are letting their voices be heard. Not to mention, of course, my totally evil twin sister (who fortunately doesn't look all that much like me), Cassandra Nova.

While I'm certainly glad to see the X-Men online, the boom in blogs in general are getting a bit out of hand. And it's not just the people. I even came across a dog who blogs - Schuldig. You know things have gone too far when our pets are joining in.

5 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

They're coming so fast I can't keep up!

But thanks for the link. I've added it to the mutant roster.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad we have more bloggers its more exciting ;)

7:55 AM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

A party woo-hoo! Aw no yaa didn't invite evreyone did ya? Great Vegeta's gonna slip another potion in my beer I just know it.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wouldn't your mutant healing factor counter act the affects of anything slipped into your drink? I remember your body fought off a Brood hosting once and didn't you get your head chopped off or something?

11:50 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

A dog with a blog? Now I've hoid everything!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters