Tuesday, January 24, 2006

After our return from successfully stopping Apocalypse from his rather devious but ultimately silly scheme (again), I took a nice long hot bath and had my first good nights sleep in quite a while. Waking in the morning, completely refreshed, I decided to pay a call on Vampirella. I've found myself strangely attracted to this alluring woman, for some reason I can't quite put my fingers on.

We spent the whole day together and I must say, I had a wonderful time. Vampirella really is quite fascinating. I am definitely looking forward to spending more time with her. The fact that she is a vampire, and apparently an alien, though making her dangerous, also make her all the more exciting.

When I returned to the mansion, I found that I had been tagged with a Meme by Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator. Thanks Jon. And then I found that Vampirella had tagged me too. This counts for both of you!

Four Jobs You've Had
Explorer
Ladies Man
Student
Teacher

Four Places You Have Lived
Alamogordo, New Mexico
Oxford, England
Cairo, Egypt
Westchester. New York

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
My Name is Earl
Celebrity Fit Club
Project Runway
American Idol

Four Place You've Been on Vacation
Muir Isle, Great Britian
Genosha
The Shi'ar Galaxy
Atlantic City

Four (or so) Blogs You Visit Daily
Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator
Gaia, of the Universal Amalgamator
Jean Grey, the Phoenix
Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth
Selene, the Black Queen
Lt. Commander Oneida
Vampirella
Vegeta
Captain Picard's Journal
Master Yoda

Four of Your Favorite Foods
Fish and Chips
Loaded waffle fries from Friendly's
Anything with shrimp in it
Sasquatch's Homemade Great White Chili

Four Places You'd Rather Be
On a date with Vampirella
Climbing Mt. Everest
Disneyland
At the movies

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Xavier's Best of the 80s Mix
Xavier's Best of the 90s Mix
Xavier's Best of the 00s Mix

Four Vehicles You've Owned
Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II
The X-Jet
Various X-Bikes
My hoverchair

Four People to be Tagged
Gaia
Vegeta
Jean Grey
Northstar

8 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

Thanks!

BTW, that hook-up with Cable sounds great ;)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I gotta hear those mix tapes!

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time to :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What a great collection!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

I'm with Jon, I'd love to hear your mix collections.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

woh ho, the Professor has a way with the ladies. A regular Cassanova.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

You know, take classes at home to get certified as a Ladies' Man you can now. A commercial for Bob's Education R Us University I saw late last night. Get certified in these exciting careers you can:
Welding
Ladies' Man
TV/VCR Repair
...and many more.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Thank you for the tip. I could always use another diploma on my wall.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters