Thursday, January 12, 2006

My afternoon meditations were interrupted by a loud commotion from outside in the front yard of the mansion. Quickly scanning the area telepathically, I found that Gaia and Jean Grey had instantly teleported from Apocalypse's base in France. With them, they brought his former prisoners: Emma Frost, Quicksilver, Polaris and Sabertooth. And of course the ubiquitous talking fox, Fred, was with them. I went out to greet everyone.

"I'm sorry for appearing so dramatically, Professor," said Gaia. "I know we had a plan and all to find out Pokey's true goals, but things just got too weird for me. I just had to get out of there."

"Why, what happened, my dear?"

"I . . I found out that Pokey is my . . brother." Gaia's head hung low.

"What? That's impossible."

"I saw the DNA test results, too," Jean said. "They clearly stated that the two of them are siblings."

"But how can that be?" I asked. "Apocalypse was born in Egypt . . 5,000 years ago!"

"The fact is, I don't really know much about my origins," Gaia replied. "I was trapped with the Universal Amalgamator for what seemed like an eternity. But there was really no time there. It was like it's own dimension."

"I understand but . . Apocalypse's sister!"

Everyone stood around silently for a few moments. Then Emma spoke up.

"You do realize it's entirely possible Pokey was just faking those test results."

"But why would he?" Gaia asked. "He already thought I was working for him as a Horseman. What would it gain him?"

"Why just to screw with you, my dear. He is a sadistic creep, you know."

"None of that matters now," said Quicksilver. We all turned to look at him. "That bastard is after my sister, the Scarlet Witch. We have to stop him!"

7 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Then, a year later, Gaia wakes up to find Patrick Duffy in the shower.

"Whats going on here?" she asked.

"It was all just a dream," said Patrick.

Er, maybe not...

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm Maybe he is your evil brother
there is always a black sheep in the family at least that is what Moma aka Vampirella said about her sister and brother

8:56 AM  
Blogger Jardena said...

You know, the only reason I know that Patrick Duffy reference is becuase I watched 'I love the '80's' on late tuesday night.

And wow, just think of the holidays at that family's house

11:51 AM  
Blogger Selene said...

The Mormons do an excellent job at tracing family trees...they may be an option...or go to Maury.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

More trouble at t' mill!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Wanda Maximoff said...

Oh dear. Well, perhaps I can just turn Apocalypse in to a useful household item? I've been in need of a new toaster.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a scroll arrives for Prof X open it to read it

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters