Sunday, January 08, 2006

I took a long sip from my glass of cognac, thankful that I finally had time to myself. Silly me.

"This sucks!" Wolverine yelled as he crashed into my room. "I totally demand you do another Amazing Race right now!"

"Are you kidding? Do you have any idea much work Gaia and I had to do to organize that last one? And we only had a couple of days to do it all. I had to call in a lot of favors."

"But it's not fair! Emma and Selene cheated!"

"It didn't make any difference, Logan. They still lost."

"And that damn Hudson shot my ship. I am gonna totally get that weasal."

"Oh, Hudson is alright. Besides, he was really quite helpful in the off-world battle against the Brood/Sentinel hybrid that had launched that attack against New York a couple of months ago."

"Yeah, good for him. The worst part of this whole stinkin' thing is that the winners weren't even mutants! It's suppose ta be the Amazin' Mutant Race for pete's sake! The winners were human!"

"Actually, Oneida and Yoda aren't humans. They are aliens from a galaxy far, far away and a time long, long ago."

"Well if they're from a time long ago, how can they be here today?"

"Umm, have you ever heard of Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity?"

". . no."

"Well, there you go."

"Yeah, whatever. I still want a new race!"

"Look Logan, if you're looking for something to do, Deadpool is casting a new television show. Or if you prefer, Apocalypse is looking for some new Horsemen. You could be War again."

He stood there for a long moment, his face full of frustration, until he finally admitted to himself that I wasn't going to do another race. With a grunt he turned and left. Thank goodness.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Yeah He can have that job And he can spend all his time checking the evil closet for monsters or washing the evil car

9:06 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Maybe he and Deadpool could do a Odd Couple bit. Imagine the wackiness that would ensue.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a sore looser
Perhaps you should send him on a mission to find a needle in a haystack then you could relax

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Logan can be rather awkward. Perhaps he needs a job at 'Burger King'?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

All excellent suggestions. I think I'll send him after Apocalypse. If he wins, great, and if he loses, well that wouldn't be too bad either.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

*Sigh* Now he's at my place trying to get a role. I'll see what I can do, but he's reverting back to what he used to be like. Wow that sounded kinda smart. TACOS! Hmm...maybe Cable and Wolverine can go hunt Apocy.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

maybe you should get him one of those mechanical balls with a tail that move all over the place, my pets could chase that for hours.

Or fill a fish tank using only a bucket with no bottom to get water in the tank.

As for a show, he and deadpool should do a miami vice show, that's be very spiffy

7:38 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Professor, if Apocalypse kills Wolverine, what would the X-Men, Weapon X, the Defenders, SHIELD, the Avengers and Alpha FLight do?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Probably have their books cancelled.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters