Friday, January 25, 2008

"Jon, are you alright? I heard some kind of loud explosion."

"Oh great, now I'm hearing voices."

"Well . . yes . . you are. This is Charles Xavier and I'm communicating to you telepathically. Excuse my sarcastic voice."

"Is this a real person I'm talking to or am I just hallucinating?"

"What on Earth are you talking about? Of course I'm real. We're on a mission together!"

"But I thought telepathy was just a scam. A cheap parlor trick."

"Jon, what game are you playing at?"

"Jon? Is that my name?"

"Wha- hang on a second. Let me scan your brain . . . hmmm . . . oh . . . this isn't good at all. Apparently you are suffering from amnesia. Let me just probe your thoughts . . ah. Zartan shot you. And he told you he had planted a booby-trap in my wheelchair that would zap me with 10,000 volts of electricity. That explains the angry message I just got on my cell phone from Disabled Services of Westchester. I had donated the booby-trapped chair to them a couple of days ago. You see I never use the same chair for more than a week. Wouldn't be fitting for a man in my position."

"This is fascinating but could we get back to me?"

"Your name is Jon and you are an Intergalactic Gladiator."

9 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Imagine an amnesiac being told that by a voice in his head?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

I do the same thing with cars being blown up in one is so annoying.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Oh, I just *hate* it when I get amnesia with delusions of schizophrenia ....

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Doctor, my brain hurts.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

OK, all better now.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Henchman432 said...

To Jon:You are a gitl scout by the name of Ginger.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon don't tell me you've forgotten about our baby!!

3:20 AM  
Blogger SHI said...

Prof you really should get back to that school before there isnt one left for you to go back to

12:05 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Similarly, I never wear the same cape twice. But for different reasons.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters