Monday, December 10, 2007

"Oh man, this is so cool! It's like were doing James Bond stuff, you know?"

"Alright, Hudson," Jon said, "at least pretend you're an adult, okay?"

"Hudson. Private Hudson."

"Your name is Rod Hammer for this mission. Focus!"

"Okay you two," I said, interrupting Jon and Hudson. "I see Mystique's store front there on the next block. Dis Guy's, Inc."

"What the heck does that mean?" Hudson asked.

"Obviously it's a play on words," Jon told him.

"That's pretty feeble," responded Hudson. "It doesn't really mean anything, you know? My line about Tittsburg was a lot funnier."

"No, it wasn't," Jon answered back with anger in his voice.

Either against his better judgment or in complete ignorance, Hudson came over to me and nudged my shoulder. "Did you hear that line I came up with, Professor?"

Before I could answer, he went on. "When I saw that hot check in girl at the airport I asked for 2 pickets to Tittsburg. Get it? She had this low cut top on and . ."

"I got it," I answered. "Hilarious. Now let's concentrate on the mission. Your disguise is in place. Your name is Rod Hammer and you're going in first. Jon will 10 minutes so that you can establish yourself with Mystique and then he will enter the store."

"And what are you going to be doing again?" Hudson asked.

"I've told you a dozen times already! I'll be back here, coordinating telepathically. We don't want Mystique to sense my presence. Now then, are you ready?"

"Ready," they both answered.

"Then let's go."

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Rod Hammer? Who came up with that name?

8:48 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Double entendres are you Chuck.

Hudson is going to have a field day with this.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Prof, I done tagged you up real good with a meme. Read it here.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Rod Hammer? That name gave me the giggles!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Vella said...

Hudson is silly

4:02 AM  
Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Merry Christmas, Professor Xavier!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters