Thursday, December 27, 2007

"Me me me. What is it with you Jon?"


"No, Professor. It's a Meme," The Intergalactic Gladiator responded. "I tagged you so you are morally obligated to respond to the Meme. In this case it's the Splotchy continuing story Meme."


"Don't you think this might just be bad timing? I mean you and Hudson are about to sneak undercover into Mystique's mercenary store front operation to find out why she set you up with that faked photo of you and Emma Frost in bed together. Couldn't this have waited for later?"


"What you fail to realize Professor is that while Hudson and I are making like James Bond, you're going to be out here alone. This will keep you busy. I'm just trying to look out for you."


"But what you fail to realize is that I planned to monitor your progress telepathically and this will distract me."


"Okay then, I've got the perfect soultion. Finish the Meme quickly." Jon winked as he and Hudson hurried off to Dis Guy's Inc.


Fine. A Meme. Let's see, the story so far is here - http://joninterglad.blogspot.com/2007/12/splotchys-story-meme.html


Or the short versioon - it's something about a creepy eyeball granting wishes. Okay, here goes:


One more wish. What should I wish for? Hmmm. Oh I know.

"Okay geneye, how about this - cure all human diseases."


The eye ball stared at me. It stared for a long time. It never blinked. I mean of course it couldn't blink because it had no eyelids, but still, it was very disturbing.


"Cure all diseases? You don't think small, do you buddy? I don't know if I can do it but I'll give it a shot. For magic of this power though, I'll need to channel my power with some natural material. Do you have any leather on you, by any chance?"


"Well . . just my wallet," I told him.


"That'll do."


"You want me to give you my wallet?"


"Just for a few moments," he answered.


"I don't know . . ."


"To cure all diseases on the world you won't let me hold your wallet for a minute?"


"Well okay, I guess. Let me just take the cash out . ."


"You don't trust me? I'm a geneye for Pete's sake! What the heck am I going to do with your money?"


"Okay fine. Here's my wallet."


I handed my wallet over to the eye. He immediately began waving it about and started chanting wildly. That same positive feeling from a moment ago washed over me. I could actually feel my own body getting stronger and healthier. Somehow I just knew all over the world everyone was having the same reaction. My eyes closed as I felt a oness with all mankind.


My door slamming woke me from my reverie.


"Sucker!" I heard the geneye yell as it ran down my driveway, clutching my wallet.


That bastard!

Now I'm going to tag Henchman, Vegeta and Robin.

8 Comments:

Blogger Henchman432 said...

Grrr.....I'll get you baldy and your little furball too.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Blast iT!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

There's only one way I can respond to this...grow hair, Cripple!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wow, you got suckered but good in a bad way,

8:17 AM  
Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

couldn't you read his mind?

Or, couldn't you control his thoughts?

Wait, was he mindless or something?

Dude... you got conned my a mindless geneye...

11:33 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was a good one!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

When you catch up with that eye, stick a fork in it.

I mean, you *are* the foremost telepath in the world. How hard would it be for you to find him?

1:25 PM  
Blogger November Rain said...

real funny me me

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters