Monday, July 16, 2007

Our group filed into the off-worlder visitor's box at the Chi'dung Memorial Arena. I flagged down the concession vendor and bought some confection that looked like Milk Duds and hopefully wouldn't taste too far off.

"We aren't really going to let Jon fight, are we?" Henchman hissed anxiously at me.

"Why not?" I asked. "This is what he does, after all."

"Yeah, but the Super Skrull? That jerk has the combined powers of the Fantastic Four! He'll wipe the floor with Jon!"

"Really?" Bennet asked. "Excuse me a moment. I have to go change my bet."

"Hey man, this ain't cool," Hudson said as Bennet left. "Jon doesn't even have his wrist device. How is he suppose to take on the Fantastic Four?"

"Jon has the heart of a brave warrior," Kriss offered hopefully. "His skills don't rely just on weapons. He is very adept at hand to hand."

"Yeah but the Super Skrull has the strength of the Thing," Henchman replied snidely. "Karate choppin' that isn't going to do much good."

Loud trumpets rang through the arena and everyone jeered. Gates at opposite ends of the combat floor slid up.

"Oh man, I've got a bad feeling about this," whined Hudson.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm just going to change my bet as well.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hudson has a bad feeling? Imagine how I feel!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Good one, Jon.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Karate choppin'

Skywalker-Fu works.

:P

11:04 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Have fun Jon. I'm bettin' on this so Try ta keep it goin' a little while at least. ;)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

I certainly hope that new Jr. Intergalactic Gladiator has some secret powers we don't know about so he can come get you out of this....

9:11 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Jon just needs to throw sand in his opponents eyes, then forward roll, karate chop the genitals, and Hey Callisto...you've got a victory.

Make sure you advise him to rip his shirt at some point during the fight.

His well sculpted torso will distract his opponent and leave him open to attack.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Henchman432 said...

So Jon do you want to cop a feel...?

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters