Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Oh man, oh man, oh man!! What the hell was that? I thought you said it couldn't come back for a while?!"


"Getting excited won't help Jon, Hudson."


"Yeah, whatever man! You said El Diablo couldn't come back!"


"Okay, so maybe I was off a little in my calculations. Clearly Mephisto did come back and now he has Jon."


"Oh man, oh man, oh man!!"


I swear, Hudson is as big a whiner as Cyclops. "Get a hold of yourself!"


"But what are we going to do??"


"We are going to mount a rescue, of course."


"To where? Hell???"


"Yes. My X-Men and I just rescued Wolverine's clone/daughter/sister from there not too long ago. It's really not such a big deal."


"Are you freakin' kidding me?? Hell??"


"Snap to soldier! We have a man missing and we are going to rescue him!"


"But my commander isn't going to send troops to hell. You're X-Men are who knows where. You and I can't do this alone!"


"We won't be alone. We still have the contestants who are left from Last Gladiator Standing 2. Kriss, Henchman and Bennet."


"Bennet?? That guy's just some kind of dude in a suit! What the hell can he do??"


"Well . . he is very devious and manipulative. He might just do alright against Mephisto."


"I don't man, this plan sounds pretty weak."


"Yes well, just be sure you bring a lot of bullets."

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Don't forget Bennet has glasses, too, and they're horn rimmed.

I mean halp! Get me out of here!"

6:10 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

*snickers* I'm not going to even say anything aobut the glasses bit Jon..bTW if you see a guy with silver hairand green eyes, tell him his little psycho apprentice is still alive and causing all sorts of headaches.

hmm maybe we could figure out a way to cut Cat loose from Pho and do a swap.. you for her.. hell is such a fitting place for a sith

11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You need some help, Xavier? I got my General Lee speeder warmed up. *wink*

2:27 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Nice to have someone as cool and calm as Private Hudson with you. (rolls eyes)

5:03 AM  
Blogger Henchman432 said...

*Looks around...* Hey, I didn't sign up for this. You owe me Jon.

9:41 AM  
Blogger - said...

Whinier than Cyclops? It seems somebody really does want to torture you.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters