Monday, May 07, 2007

Pokemybootie.

Pokemybootie? This is the name that Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator came up with? What is wrong with that man?

While I admit that Evil Eye Candy my not exemplify the virtues that I have extolled to my students over the years, I must say it is a far sight less offensive than Pokemybootie.

For those of you who don't know, this is the name that Jon randomly assigned to my team on Last Gladiator Standing 2. Obviously there is something very, very wrong that man.

Hmm. Interesting. Maybe Jon is actually evil. Perhaps turning him over to Mephisto in order to spare the X-Men from his diabolic clutches really isn't so terrible. Yes. This could work out just fine.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kon-El said...

At least your team isn't named after a Mexican reasturant special, oh never mind Thrt's still better than what you guys have.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

You have the greatest mind in the galaxy and you're afraid of some shirtless fuy with a few magic tricks? Pfft, I thought you were bigger than that, Charles.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, the name could have been worse. How worse, I can't say.hehee.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Perhaps he is trying to see how you react by having an humiliating name?

6:25 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

First of all, while it's true I am the most powerful telepath on Earth, Mephisto isn't from Earth.

Secondly . . okay, I don't have a second point.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters