Wednesday, May 02, 2007

As the interstellar shuttle flew me to Hacknor, I tried not to think about Mephisto. Was he really extorting me? If I didn't somehow deliver him Jon's soul, would he really kill the X-Men? He is well known to be a liar, among other things.

Maybe I should have warned Scott when I left him in charge. No, he would just worry. The poor boy can't really handle pressure. I wonder why I torture him by leaving him in charge all the time?

The correct answer, of course, is that I have great confidence he will rise to the challenge and be the best Cyclops he can be. The truth is that it's just fun to see him squirm. Not that I would ever tell anyone that.

As soon as the shuttle had landed I exited, only to find that the first challenge of Last Gladiator Standing 2 had just begun. Better late than never, I suppose. Hopefully I'll figure out something to catch up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Cyclops does have some leadership skills.

After breaking into a supervillain's lair with a group of heroes, he can point and tell said supervillain that it's all over like the best of 'em.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Well at least Cyclops can, can...can...cry for Jean?

11:03 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You might have been wise leaving for Hacknor.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Henchman432 said...

Cyke used to be the man.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks good in his visor.

And he is the 'Fearless Leader' after all.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

And now Cyke's the woman!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Batman said...

Conner: Not sure you can talk given your um smallness issue.

As for Cyclops being in charge? I see this ending one way. Scott in the fetal position.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters