Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh, who am I kidding. Of course Jon isn't a bad guy. I know that. Mephisto wouldn't care about getting his soul if he wasn't of sterling moral fiber. If he really wants to try and claim the X-Men, then the X-Men will just have to face that battle when it comes.

As for right now, I have to focus on the current challenge on Last Gladiator Standing. Jon has made us get into these horrible metallic exo-skeletons in order to fight some kind of rampaging robotci monster that's in the process of destroying Hacknor City. At the moment I am getting my butt kicked by ones if its smaller drones. You'd think Jon would have given us a bit of training with these things before turning us loose on the downtown.

Say! Maybe Jon is really evil after all! Callous indifference to human like. That's certainly . . no. No, I won't try and justify taking the easy path.

OUCH! Damn those robots pack a wallop. I better focus.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Maybe they haven't got powerful batteries installed?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Basic cable. *grumble*

3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Spank me!

*wink*

3:47 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

Here* passes an asprin* you're gonna need this.. I've been through 5 and a tequilla.. god my back is killing me..*grumbles*

5:40 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

And we have toi fight the Beastie boys, still.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Keep your eyes on the prize, Prof.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Batman said...

Giant roboots are always unrealible most of them are desingned by Stark afterall.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters