Tuesday, May 15, 2007

As I sat in my assigned room at the Hacknor Visitors Resdential Compound, lovingly referred to as "The Swamp," I slowly applied some strange orange goo that Dark Jedi Kriss had given me to my elbow. She insisted that it was "ancient Jedi wisdom" and would heal my bruises quickly. I had bruised my arm during the "beat the giant monster" challenge on Last Gladiator Standing.

Just as the pain started to ebb, my two-way intergalactic sub-space radio set started to buzz. I flicked the "receive" switch.

"Professor!" I heard Cyclops yell anxiously. I could tell it was an axious tone due to the high-pitched girly quality of his voice.

"How are things at the school, Scott?" I asked calmly, immediately regretting leaving him in charge.

"Terrbile! Angel's gone missing! Kitty, Jubilee and X-23 have gone off on some kind of secret mission! And Nightcrawler got arrested for peeping into the girl's locker room at Westchester High!"

"Well actually Scott, that all seems pretty much par for the course at our school."

"Yeah, maybe, but that's not all! During breakfast this morning the table suddenly burst into flames! A large booming laugh filled the dinning room and said we were all doomed!"

Now that is bad. "Perhaps Hank was just playing a trick on you with the audio-visual equipment. You know what a great sense of humor he has."

"No way! He was as shocked as anyone. He peed his blue shorts!"

"Could be Master Mind. What's his status?"

"He's still locked up in the Vault! What are we going to do, Professor?? We're all doomed!!!"

"Now get ahold of yourself boy. It will all be alright. Let me know if there are any other problems."

I switched off the radio and went back to applying my salve. Could this be a warning from Mephisto? Nah.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

well normally it would be memessing with them, but since I'm not in the universe this week i guess your in trouble.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Could it have been Firestar?

Is she still hanging around the mansion? I always liked her.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Catia Ravenstone said...

Shame it wasn't me.. good trick though.. whoever cooked that one up

1:01 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Mephisto? Surely not. I'm sure everything will be alright.

2:35 PM  
Blogger - said...

Maybe it just spontaneously combusted?

5:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Strange orange goo works, I swear!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters