Monday, December 25, 2006

"Oh man, why did it have to be Galactus?!" Scott wailed as he drove us towards the Baxter Building with all the speed and direction of a boulder falling off the side of cliff. Reed Richards was probably already most of the way through with his plan on how to get rid of Galactus again.

Of course, I have been wrong before. Did I ever tell you about my ex-wife?








Drat! Looks like Galactus isn't taking any chance this time.

"Holy crap! He destroyed the whole building! He killed the Fantastic Four! What are we going to do now?! We're doomed!!"

All I could do was shake my head in pity as I watched all of Fade's training evaporate in Scott's girlish display. Oh well. There was still the Watcher. I turned my gaze towards the moon, planning to establish telepathic contact with Uatu. That crafty bugger usually has something up his sleeves.

-

-

-

That's just great. He destroyed the moon. That means the Inhumans are out, too.

"Oh man!" Scott cried. "Doesn't he know it's Christmas?!"

That's what we need. A Christmas miracle.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee...

Eh?

Look, they say it works, it's worth a shot. :)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Perhaps you should just stop at a local pub and have a few. It looks like it'll be all over soon.

7:37 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

The moon really took a big hit .I suppose it gona be raining cheese for a while.The moon is made of cheese right?

Merry xmas!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

"Perhaps you should just stop at a local pub and have a few. It looks like it'll be all over soon."

Hell, I'll join you. I even have my towel.....

11:54 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

well at least I will not acciedntly turn into an ape no longer.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters