Wednesday, December 20, 2006

At the sight of Galactus, Scott screamed like a girl. His high-pitched wail was incredibly irritating. It felt likes nails were being driven into parts of my body they weren't suppose to be driven into. I finally had to slap him across the face.

Unfortunately that just seemed to highten his fear. I would have put him to sleep telepathically but I needed him sane. So instead I placed into his conscious mind a picture of Emma Frost in her sluttiest White Queen garb. He immediately started to relax. A little too much in fact. He started to take off his pants.

"Scott!" I yelled, removing Emma's image from his thoughts.

"Oh, uh, sorry, Professor."

"Now look, I need you to stay focused. We have a bit of a crisis here and I don't want you to panic."

"Crisis?" he asked in that simplistic, confused voice of his.

"Yes. Galactus. Remeber?"

I could see the raw panic start to creep across his face again.

"Scott! Stay with me, damnit! I need you to drive this van."

"W-what? But why?? What's the point?? There's no where we can go! No way to escape! He's going to destroy the whole planet! We're doomed! There's no where we can run!"

"We aren't running, Scott. We have to get to the Baxter building. Reed Richards practically beats Galactus every morning before breakfast. I'm sure he has a plan. Get us there now!"

"B-baxter building?"

"Drive damnit!"

10 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Dude, what if Galactus got in a fight with Unicron? That would be awesome.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Maybe Scott is working on a second super power, the high pitch girly scream, which would annoy neighborhood dogs and others within 100 feet. But it'd benefit his party b/c then all the bad guys would focus their damage/rage/anger/attacks/issues on Scott and not the rest of the party. So see, he's just being a team player

3:09 AM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

Well I want to hit him , And i ain't a bad guy .

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Onieda


Guess Cyclops is going back to his old way

10:18 AM  
Blogger Fade said...

ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!! I thought I worked on this guy already. Send him to Clover Heights as soon as ye psiibly can.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Don't blame yourself Fade. Crises often tend to bring out the worst in people.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Putting a picture of Emma Frost in one's mind isn't a bad idea.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

NO!
You can't visit Reed in the morning...he tries on his wife's clothes in the morning!
Kid Flash

7:33 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

I see Bart was invited to Bwendsday mornin' brunch At The FF's place, I was worried when no one else was there. The comes out in a flamin ' dress. Yuck!


So Chuck want me ta hit Scott?

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you could've got Scotts attention by reminding him what Emma and I did on the hood of his deceased car.

Damnit! now I gotta go take a cold shower!

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters