Sunday, September 17, 2006

"WHERE ARE THEY, FRED?"

"Hmm, Vegeta's compund is deserted. I don't sense any residual mental energies around."

'WHAT? YOU HAVE POWERS?"

"Oh, um, no. Of course not. Just my hightened animal senses."

"PERHAPS I SHALL DESTROY HIS HOME THEN. OR MAYBE I HAVE AN EVEN MORE EVIL IDEA. YES. HEH, HEH HEH. THE SAYIAN HAS A WOMAN, YES?"

"Er, yes. Why do you ask?"

"HA! WATCH AS I MOVE FROM BATHROOM TO BATHROOM, PUTTING THE TOILET SEATS UP. WHEN HIS WOMAN SEES THIS, SHE WILL KILL HIM! HA! HA! HA!"

"Yep, that was pretty evil, alright Onslaught."

"YES, THAT WAS PERFECT. NOW THEN, ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHO TO DESTROY NEXT?"

"Well, Henchman's local badguy union hall is near here. We could go and see if they know where he and the Magdalena are."

"EXCELLENT. I SHALL OPEN A WORMHOLE AND . . THERE . . NOW WE STEP THROUGH AND . . THEY ARE FIGHTING A WAR."

"The supervillians are all attacking each other! Wait . . they stopped. Now they're coming for us!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Nepharia said...

"HA! WATCH AS I MOVE FROM BATHROOM TO BATHROOM, PUTTING THE TOILET SEATS UP. WHEN HIS WOMAN SEES THIS, SHE WILL KILL HIM! HA! HA! HA!"

Oh you devil. What evil has been brought into the world?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

You fiend!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AHA! so thats the timeline me first then henchy then something else.

Hint - Fred we're getting it all ready for you.

Love you all

Lin

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

So Onslaught leaves toilet seats up and pours out bottles of liquor? Is he really evil or is he just some kind of an obnoxious jerk

10:48 PM  
Blogger Bulma said...

You monster!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Darth Inferna said...

When I grow up, I want to be just like Evil Proffessor X.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Putting the toilet seat up was a really evil idea. Not even Magneto would think of that one!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmm,

Ok we're not ready for you. In fact Koma is going to take me to see his grandparents.

Love you all

Lin

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters