Monday, September 11, 2006

JUST AS THE HULKS WOULD START TO MAKE PEACE, I WOULD PULL OUT YET ANOTHER VERSION OF HIM. MY SUPPLY WAS VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS. THE GREEN 'GIANT' HAS A LOT OF ISSUES.

I LEFT THEM TO THEIR OVERT INNER STRUGGLE AND HEADED FOR MY IMMEDIATE GOAL - CEREBRO. SEVERAL X-MEN, HAVING BEEN SUMMONED BY XAVIER, RUSHED TOWARDS ME. THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT THEY COULD STOP ME. ME! CAN YOU IMAGINE?

EASILY REACHING INTO THEIR MINDS, I MADE THEM ALL THINK THEY WERE ENGAGED IN A DANGER ROOM SCENARIO AND THAT COLOSSUS WAS ACTUALLY ME. THEY EACH USED THEIR SIGNATURE MOVES TRYING TO BEAT HIM. FOOLS.

I WAS JUST OUTSIDE THE DOOR TO CEREBRO WHEN A SMALL BLACK FOX TROTTED UP TO ME.

"FRED?"

"Oh, hi Onslaught," HE ANSWERED. HIS HEAD SWEPT BACK AND FORTH. "Can I tell you a secret?"

ODD. I TRIED TO READ HIS THOUGHTS BUT COULD DETECT NOTHING. I COULD FEEL HIS PHYSICAL PRESENCE THOUGH SO I KNEW HE WAS NOT AN ILLUSION. I LEANED DOWN TO HIM.

"WHAT IS IT?"

"I know where Captain Koma teleported Henchman and the Magdalena."

"AND WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THIS?"

"Can't you tell by my fur? I've turned evil. Heh, heh, heh."

11 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Let me help Evil Prof! Let me Help!

9:38 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Hmmmm.

Fred Evil?

Thats just great everyone is going to the dark side.

Does that mean I'm a good genius now?

Koma

10:59 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

If you end up with a little penguin-like guy who says "Bizaro Bizaro" I am getting the heck out of dodge.

You know, this isn't doing much for any future dating possibilites that might be out there for you. Nothing is worse than a guy who goes all uber-creepy when things go south in a relationship.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

wow like we all didn't have enough problems .

3:56 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

*gasp*

Shame on you Fred!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Don't trust Fred, he's as sly as a... er... as sly as one of those really sly animals. What are they called? Lemurs or something?

7:55 AM  
Blogger Darth Inferna said...

I'm ready Proffessor. I am feeling... Hurt too. So you may need my help.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Who would have thought it of Fred?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Damn fred what have I ever done to you

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

I think you need a nap or something dude! Or a new girl.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Who the HECK is Fred?

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters