Thursday, September 14, 2006

'KOMA, YOU WORM! NOW YOU DIE!!"

"Aagghhhh!"

KOMA'S PATHETIC SCREAM PROVED HE WAS THE WEAK-KNEED INSTECT I KNEW HE WAS. HE TWISTED AROUND IN WILD PANIC IN HIS HAMMOCK UNTIL HE WAS LEFT SO ENTWINED IN THE MESH THAT HE COULD NOT MOVE A PINKY. KILLING HIM WILL BE TOO EASY.

"Stop right there!"

THE SHRILL VOICE OF HIS ARTIFICIAL FEMALE GRATED ON MY NERVES. I LOOKED DOWN AT FRED THE FOX AND WE SHARED AN EVIL LAUGH.

"YOU ARE NO THREAT TO ME, ANDROID!"

"Uggh! For the last time, I am not an android! I am a synthoid. They are totally different!"

"IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE IN A MOMENT. SOON YOU WILL BE NOTHING!"

THE LIN-BOT POINTED A TOY GUN AT ME.

"BBWAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!" WAS MY RESPONSE. THEN THE ROOM STARTED SPINNING. EVERYTHING LOST IT'S FORM. THE LAST THING I COULD MAKE OUT WAS FRED, TAUNTING KOMA.

WHEN I REGAINED MY AWARENESS, KOMA AND LIN WERE GONE.

"They hit me with that same neural ray and then they escaped. I'm afraid I don't know where they went, Onslaught."

"YOU HAVE DONE WELL, FRED. ANY GUESSES TO THEIR DESTINATION?"

"Well actually, yes. They do have one powerful ally they might seek help from. Prince Vegeta."

11 Comments:

Blogger Becca the Magnificant said...

Proffessor... Be normal again, I know you're in there deep down in side... I don't know about how bad you are hurting... But I do know that the hurting goes away...

Please... I don't know what all those kids will do without you...

Do it for the kids and your friends... We can help you through it...

I don't know anymore...

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh yeah you can be normal again just think about all the times you had with Maggie

(did I hear a onslaughter roar)

opps okay maybe not

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I agree, wasn't it a lot more fun leading those jolly X Men?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Xavier, even I must question where your mind has gone. It seems your capabilities of reason elude you -- and if you are not reasonable then this cannot be your will.

As I tell all my initiates, it is your choice....

9:12 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

ok so I'm running to Vegetable head. Ok Bulma's a scientist I'd get on with her. So would Lin. di

10:16 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I had no idea Vegeta had been promoted.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Curse the newly evil Fred and his apparent knowledge of all these people! Curse him!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Promoted?

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey professor; You are the best!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you almost hurt my Oz.

We're gunning for you know.

Love you all

Lin

5:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You really know how to ruin a good holiday. Thats it your brain's toast next time.

Love you all

Lin

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters