Sunday, September 10, 2006

THAT SOFT WORM, HENCHMAN RAN LIKE THE COWARD HE IS WITH MY PRIZE, THE MAGDALENA. HE TRIED TO RESIST ME BUT HE FAILED.

KOMA WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOWED ANY BRAINS. HE TELEPORTED IN THE HULK. NOW HE IS A BEING WITH POWER. I HAVE HAD MUCH TIME TO PLAN HIS DEFEART, SHOULD WE MEET AGAIN.

REACHING INTO THE RECESSES OF HIS PSYCHE, I PULLED OUT HIS DIVERGENT PERSONAS AND GAVE THEM FORM AND SUBSTANCE.

THE HULKS SHALL DESTROY EACH OTHER!

THEN THERE SHALL BE NONE WHO CAN OPPOSE ME.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

9 Comments:

Blogger Magdalena said...

my head....

6:30 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Hey Evil-Sithy like Prof. I can help you out. These guys sound like they hurt you bad. And I don't like people hurting people. So all you guys against the Prof come here so I can hurt you.

9:06 PM  
Blogger The Hulk said...

Hulk Smash Puny Jedi!!!!!

1:55 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

This is great.

I'm a threat. Its so cool being an effective evil genius.

And I have a tag on you Onslaught. I know where you are and I'm keeping well away.

Read my blog and weep.

Koma

3:46 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I believe you Hulk. But its not a question of how easily you can smash me. But how easily you can catch me...

9:24 AM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

Hey, those lightsabers are pretty good right? I wonder how they'd do against the Hulk.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think you bare suffering from a personality disorder; do you wish me to recommend a psychiatrist?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I sense... anger...

3:14 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

A little pent up rage against a certain Jedi.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters