Thursday, May 18, 2006

I called a general assembly of all the students. It was time institute some additional disciplinary policies on these soft, weak babies. Some of the X-Men joined me on stage. Wolverine had left earlier in the day. Cyclops was now missing. Good riddance.

I stepped up to the podium and looked down at the children. Some of them were whispering to each other. Those disrespectful bastards! I raised my hands out and lightening flew from my fingertips, sailing over their heads, crashing into the far wall with a loud crack. They quickly grew silent.

"You have been spoiled for far too long!" I told them in my most imperious voice. "You have already heard the first of the new rules under which you will live. Now you will hear some additional rules. You will obey them or pay the price!"

I could see the naked fear in their eyes. It was delicious. "No one may leave school grounds without express written permission by me! There will be no talking during meal times! You will begin each day at 5:30 AM by-"

"No!" I heard a deviant voice from the crowd call. I could not believe my ears.

"Who dared- ?"

One of the students stood up. Some little blond haired white boy I did not recognize. Then the blue child next to him stood up. Then all the students stood up.

"We're on strike!" the blond boy shouted.

"Strike?!" I spat.

"We don't like your stupid rules and we're not going to take it," he said.

"Yeah!" they all called out in agreement.

"Of all the ungrateful, obstinate -"

"They're right Storm."

I turned around. It was that insufferable, sanctimonious Kitty Pryde.

"You really being far too harsh on them," she said. "Give them a break."

"I run this school! I am in charge! You will obey me or you will leave!!"

Kitty looked at Colossus and shrugged. "We'll be at Niagara Falls if there's any emergencies." And then they walked off the stage. Gambit, Iceman, Angel, Beast and Rogue joined them. Only Nightcrawler stayed. He stared at me for a moment and then winked. His tongue darted out and licked his upper lip. Worm.

I turned back to the students and they all stood facing me with their arms folded.

"Fine. You brats can all rot."

I blasted a hole in the ceiling and flew off threw it. If they don't want a strong leader, then they can have Cyclops. They deserve him.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

¡Viva la revolución!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Great Chuck, can I jut send th' students home for Summer vacation?

10:51 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Remember the Alamo!

Remember Che Guevara!

Remember to bring home some beer and a video camera, this is going to be fun!

9:23 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Wow, this had got to be the moodiest, whinest and most annoying group of young adults with special powers since Anakin Skywalker. I say spanking for all, begining with Storm. *gets paddle*

2:54 PM  
Blogger Pantha said...

my goddness what happen here
maybe its not a good time to visit

3:02 PM  
Blogger SHI said...

Oh my perhaps I should just stay in bed

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters