Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"A-are they gone? Really? They're gone? Are you sure? Whew. T-that was really close. For a second I thought, well . . I'm glad we were able to beat -"

"Scott!!"

"S-storm?"

"You pathetic worm! You cowered in the corner during the entire battle! You hid like the whiney little bitch you are!"

"B-but S-storm . . it was Magne-"

"Don't your dare talk to me! You aren't fit to lick the soles of my boots! Don't even look at me! I said avert your eyes worm! Yes, that's right . . run away dog. Now then, Wolverine - I am taking charge of this school effective immediately."

"That's fine with me, darlin'. Anybody who votes against you will have to answer to me."

"Good. Take the students who sided with Magneto down to the sub-basement. That will be our detention area. Teach them the error of their ways."

"Heh, heh. My pleasure, Storm."

"Now this school is going to be run right."

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

hm this could be bad.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Storm said...

If by bad you mean good, then I agree.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Storm's a gonna be the harsh taskmaster! It's like that one movie about the reform school with the girls in it. What was it called? It was made in the 80's.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters