Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Finally. Now I am the undisputed mistress of this school. Xavier is off on some fool vain-glorious reality television show. Cyclops, the inane pet of Xavier's who has always tried to stand between me and my rightful place as leader of the X-Men, is running around in the school in hysterics. The students all see him for the pathetic worm he is. Emma has stomped off to England in a huff. That leaves me, right where I should be, in charge of this school. Now things will be run right.

I tell you one thing Magneto was right about. These children have been coddled for far too long. They watch cartoons on television. There is ice cream of various flavors in the freezers. They have music and toys. We didn't have these things in the slums of Cairo, I'll tell you that. No wonder Mangeto took over the school so easily. The children are weak and soft. Well no more!

All the ice cream is going to be thrown away!

No more cartoons on television!

The only music they will play is African war marches!

The only recreation they will have is Danger Room training!

They will wear uniforms all day! Lights out at 7:30! No more candy! No more soda! They will learn that life is harsh and unfair - just like I did! They will learn to beg for their food!

And they will call me Headmistress Storm!

8 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*coughbittermuchcoughsomeoneneedsahugcough*

10:45 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Maybe I should have left well enough alone.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Such anger. Such rage.

And no more ice cream and cartoon? Now you've done it!

9:04 AM  
Blogger SHI said...

so this is what WOlverine has been doing

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're getting things the way they should be, Storm.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

jason... he slept with Storm?

4:40 PM  
Blogger Storm said...

Yes. It was last October, after the victory party at Dazzler's night club. The Intergalactic Gladiator had destroyed Asteroid X and we celebrated late into the night. Xavier and I made passionate love. He claimed the next day to not remember as he was "drunk." What a worm. You have my sympathy.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with ya, Jaina. No ice cream and cartoons is like a Jedi with no cookies!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters