Monday, March 27, 2006

Our battered team piled out of the X-Jet and made our way back into the mansion. Mangeto and his crew had already left us, thank goodness. Eric can be quite the free-loader. Magdalena had stayed in the city, wanting to take care of some personal business.

I rolled into my chambers looking forward to some much needed rest when what did I find waiting for me . . a tag by Deadpool. And it's really, really long. The nerve of that guy. Fine. Here it is.

1. Favorite Chocolate (Dark, White, Milk): There's so many ways I like chocolate that's it's very hard to choose just one. I'm going to go with uncooked Duncan Hines Double Fudge Brownie mix.

2. Favorite Pizza Toppings: Pepperoni and extra sauce.

3. Favorite Food: Friendly's Loaded Waffle Fries, though I only let myself eat them once a month. I have to maintain my girlish figure, you know.
4. Favorite Cheese Type: Camembert

5. Favorite "Pirate" Word or Phrase: You can get that off Kazaa for free, you know.

6. Music Genre: Swing

7. Favorite Music Artist: Adam Sandler

8. What are you listening to now?: Poncho and Lefty

9. Favorite Movie Genre: Super-hero action, 'natch.

10. Favorite Movie: Well it sure wasn't Alexander. I just watched that on Cinemax last night. Uggh.

11. Favorite TV show: Family Guy

12. Favorite Console Game: Morrowind

13. Favorite Computer Game: Baldur's Gate

14. Favorite Board Game: Risk

15. Ever play Dungeons and Dragons?: Er . . yes

16. Where are the Cheetos?: The nearest place is probably the 7-11

17. Can I have a Mountain Dew?: Whatever floats your boat

18. Believe in some sort of higher power?: Is that a trick question?

19. How many of these quizzes have you ever taken, email or blogs, in your net-surfing career?:
Too many to count on one hand

20. On a scale of banana to zebra, banana being "pink polka-dotted slippers" and zebra being "WTF?", how surreal would a guy taking a shower in a tub full of brightly coloured wrenches and monochromatic cat toys be?: Um, yeah

21. Have any pets?: If you include Beast, then yes

22. If yes on 21, what is the silliest thing you have seen them do?: Well, we once had Hank dress up like Deadpool and re-enact Bea Arthur's monolgoue from the series finale of Golden Girls. We sent the video tape to the FBI and that's how Wade got on their 10 Most Wanted list. It was really quite funny.

23. You think Karnov should have ended this quiz 20 questions ago?: Please phrase your question in the form of a question.

24. Ever Play 20 Questions?: Not willingly.

25. Think I get bored on my lunch breaks?: I just have one word for you - karma.

26. Who would win in a fight between Mr. T, Chuck Norris, and that giant robot from that one goofy Beastie Boys Video?: Obviously Chuck Norris. That guy beat Bruce Lee.

27. Could you conceivably use a Terrabyte Harddisk?: 10 to 12th power bytes? Maybe. I went through 200 gigabytes a lot faster than I thought I would.

28. HAH! HAH! I ACTUALLY HAVE A 28th QUESTION!!1! (Unfortunately it is more of a statement): Sniff a lot of glue as a child?

29. Paper or Plastic?: Plastic, of course. What am I, a barbarian?

30. Who will you tag to take this quiz next (Pick 1-5)? As I feel training is always important, I will share the pain. Gaia, Magadalena, Vampirella and Jean Grey.

8 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Hey, hey, blame dumb private hudson, he tagged me. Since you got me on the ten most wanted, can I have another Marvel Girl uniform, my last one shrunk.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Vegeta tagged me too. Oh well Iam definatley putting up that funny video,

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag :P

8:58 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Anything for a friend. ;-]

9:02 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

So you're a plastic man, eh? Things are starting to fall into place, they are.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Swing music is your fav? Interesting. And curse your powers of mind control, now I really want pizza

7:49 PM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I don't think Chuck Norris ever beat Bruce Lee in a fight.

although he is still awesome.

"Time waits for no man. except Chuck Norris"

9:59 AM  
Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

"Tomorrow belongs to no one. except Chuck Norris."

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters