Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"I'm not telling you anything!" Corsair said with a sneer.

A loud slow 'snnikkt' sound filled the large chamber of the Shi'Ar battle cruiser. After just a few moments of Wolverine's interrogation, I wasn't able to get Corsair to shut up. Half his mustache lay on the floor and he had wet himself. His son Cyclops was turning the other way and whistling to himself.

"Hepzibah stole it from me!" Corsair shouted.

"Your 'life-mate'?" I laughed. "So much for honor among thieves."

Corsair's head dropped in shame. "Turns out she had something going on the side the whole time with Ch'od."

The room went silent for a moment and then Wolverine burst out laughing. "I guess size does matter, eh Summers? Ha ha ha!!"

"So what's are next move?" Magdalena asked me.

"First we disable this ship so that the Guardians can't follow us. Then we take the Kree ship and go after Hepzibah and Ch'od."

"Why?" Logan asked. "It ain't our problem?"

"Gladiator has associated me with the theft. Unfortunately there is a connection as we picked up Corsair right after the crime. Clearly Gladiator's plan was to kill us and then claim we had attacked him when he questioned us about the Sapphire. He would have been justified in questioning us though."

"Don't worry about him, Chuck," Wolverine snarled, popping out his claws. "Gladiator won't be botherin' anybody ever again."

"Now, Logan, you know that's not how we do things. We'll leave him here while we go clear our name. It will just make him look all the more stupid for coming after us when we recover the Sapphire."

Wolverine grumbled something unprintable and then said, "Alright, but I'm takin' out their communications, too."

"That's fine. Now let's go."

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The skunk lady stole the crystal? Well that just stinks, nyuk nyuk.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

is that the Abomination she's with there ? It's not? well it's still disgusting!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

I think I found another bird that needs to sing...

3:03 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Umm, I'm not so sure about size being a deciding factor, but in my books, looks matter somewhat, and the green guy, not so good looking at all.

And meow, that was a catty statement by Logan

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters