Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"Alright Wolverine, take your seat," I said. "Good, now retract your claws. Come on Logan, the longer you play games, the longer this will take."

(ttkknnss)

"Good. Now then, I think you know why you're here."

"Yeah, 'cause that little art house chippie ratted me out an' you don't got the sand to standup to anybody."

"Hummph. Miss Ishikawa's complaint was just the latest in a long line of grievances that I have received about you. Now, I admit that some are not legitimate. For instance the angry e-mail I got from the Blob that you had eaten all the legs and thighs from a jumbo size of extra-crispy Kentucky Fried Chicken, leaving only the wings for him."

"Heh, heh, heh. That lard ass needed a break from the grease. My mutant healin' factor keeps me from gettin' fat."

"Good for you. Father O'Brien's complaint about you jumping through the stained glass window of St. John's is not a frivilous objection. I had to pay over $10,000 to prevent him from going to the police."

"Hey! I didn't jump through nothin'! Sabertooth threw me through that window!"

"That's not really my point Logan. It is time for you to start thinking about how your actions and words effect those around you. You and Sabertooth should not be playing around a church. Of course something valuable, and perhaps sacred, might get damaged."

"That wasn't my idea."

"What about driving Scott's motorcycle into the middle of the Oike Gallery? Was that your idea?"

" . . "

"You were intentionally disruptive. Your rude and obnoxious behavior drove away legitimate customers. In addition to being very annoying, you cost Miss Ishikawa a small fortune in business."

"(grumble)"

"Now in the future, when you feel these beatial impulses coming over you, I want you to pause, take a deep breath, and think about some calm pleasant images. Perhaps a field full of flowers. Or the gentle lapping of waves on a sandy beach. Or maybe little puppies -"

"Look Chuck, let me just ask you one question. When you wanted someone to take care of Dracula, who did you send? Sigh-clops? Pretty boy Worthington? No, you sent me. If you make me all girly soft, then I ain't gonna be as much use to you when you need someone to take of Dracula next time. You get me?"

"But Logan . . you have to see that . . this isn't . . we can't . . . (sigh) . . . alright. Fine. But all I ask is that you be nice to Miss Ishikawa, okay? The school really doesn't need any more liability at the moment."

7 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him.

He's like the Tasmanian Devil, but with beer.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

why's he so .... angry?

4:30 AM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

mags And ya got head stuck in a bucket syndrome which lead ta crazy as a loon.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

You wanted to see me Charles?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

hmmm Magneto I think goku knows someone else Like that LOL

1:14 PM  
Blogger SHI said...

*sigh*


Can you come get your dog he followed me home last nigh

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think Logan needs a little therapy.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters