Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I have some rather bad news for all of you. It appears that the Phoenix entity has taken over Jean Grey again. She is now back in her Dark Phoenix persona and she has a deep hunger for destruction.

Why should this be a cause for alarm, you ask. Because this alien being is fully capable, through our Jean, of destroying the entire world. Quite easily, actually. Jean has formidable psionic powers but her ability to control the entity is limited. I have in the past been able to exert some influence over the creature, mostly by lending my power to Jean in an effort to help her ride herd on the thing. It isn't working at the moment.

Shortly after Physics class this afternoon, a deafening roar shook the walls of the mansion. I rushed into the main hall in time to see a giant fire ball smash through the roof, soar high into the sky and explode in a dazzling display of pyrotechnics. Rammstein would have been jealous, and that's saying a lot.

Jean was fully engulfed in the flaming bird of the Phoenix, shouting about how she was going to kill everyone, starting with Scott and Emma. Fortunately, she didn't mention me by name.

Jean soared off into the sky through the newly made sky-light just as Cyclops came running into the hall.

"What on Earth happened?" I asked him.

"Well Professor, she asked me how her new costume looked and I might have said something about how her hips were looking kind of big and the new suit wasn't really doing anything to hide that."

I swear, that boy can be such an idiot sometimes.

Then Wolverine and Colossus came running up. Logan took one look towards the sky and turned to Peter.

"Damn. Poor kid. Alright, Petey. It's time to do what we do best."

Colossus turned to his organic steel form and picked up Wolverine. He threw him skyward with all of his might. Logan screamed, "Fast-ball Special!!" as he popped his claws and aimed them for Jean. She looked at him and laughed.

As her arm stretched out towards him, the flaming Phoenix reached out a wing and surrounded Wolverine. His costume, along with most of his flesh, was instantly consumed in the inferno. His ashen remains fell back to the floor of the mansion with a dull thud.

"It be okay, Professor," said Colossus. "I vill take Logan to his room. He should all back to normal be in a couple of hours."

Wolverine does have an amazing healing factor. But what am I going to do about Jean?

8 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

One of my walls was torn off with that blast...
I had heard about the "Phoenix Force" but I thought Jean was over all that stuff. Man, when she turns, she turns UGLY! But I do like her suit. I gotta find one. But first I have to repair this wall (and help with the rest of the broken mansion).
P.S. I have been having a lot of telepathy trouble over the past few weeks. It's really starting to annoy me. Any ideas?

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The Fastball Special failed! Oh no, there's nothing that can stop Pheonix now!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Is the alien like a Xenomorph? 'Cuz if it is, I'll totally shoot it with my M41A Pulse Rifle.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

bo yopu Mutants are all getting mite uppity Huh? First Magneto wants to threaten Earth Now Miss I am equal to Galactus. wants to kill evreyone. Sigh I guess youi should call for backup.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Maybe help her morph back, a Midol can.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Tell her that her costume looks great, and that she has a face that could launch a thousand starships.

That should calm her down. Summers has no tact, the idiot.

Ground him for a week.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I think it might well be Leech that is causing the problem. He's always running around the house and the grounds so the area he effects if constantly changing. It's very concerting for the students but I just don't know what do with him. I've thought about foster care but I think I'd just take too much flack from the students about it. Maybe I'll send him to Moira for scientific experiment.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters