Monday, November 28, 2005

First of all, I must apologize to everyone for what happened yesterday. As you may know, Magneto seized control of this journal while I was indisposed. He carried on with his usual sociopathic genocidal rantings and I am sure he must have offended some of you. Rest assured, I confronted him about what he did.

When I went to the room that he has been staying in since his escape from the Vault a couple of weeks ago, I found Magneto packing his bags.

"Do you mean to tell me that your whole reason for refusing to leave here has been so that you could post a crazy message on my blog?" I demanded.

"Did you figure that out all by lonesome, Charles?" he asked with a sneer.

"But . . but that's ridiculous!"

"It was the perfect venue to launch my cyber-assault on the complacent human cows that populate the Internet. I have now started my own on-line platform which I shall use to spread my own propaganda. This way I can directly combat the insidious dis-information that the human powers disseminate about Homo Superiors."

"Eric, be reasonable. People aren't going to blindly accept the hate-mongering nonsense that you are spouting."

"You are being naive, Charles. People believe whatever they are told. Humans are funny like that."

Magneto swung his bag over his shoulder and walked out into the hallway. I followed him.

"Eric! You can't treat people like this! You are only making the situation worse. You are fanning the flames of tension between man and mutant and that will only lead to needless bloodshed!"

"I've heard your liberal tripe before, Charles. I'm not listening to it any longer. Good-bye."

I watched as Magneto walked out into the courtyard where Exodus and the other Brotherhood were waiting with a helicopter. Magneto climbed aboard and the copter lifted off.

Well, I suppose I can at least take some comfort that the free-loader is gone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I think that was Magneto's way of reaching out. Give him a hug, Professor!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I'll beam him out into space, where his powers will count for nothing in the cold oxygenless void.

Or send him an Xmas stocking..

7:57 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

It's the close-mindedness of the man that bothers me. He is so absolutely sure that he's right that there's no room for anyone else to have an opinion.

And Jon, I would have given him a hug but I just never got the signal from him inviting physical intimacy. There's nothing more embarassing then going for the reach and getting rebuffed at the last second.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Cable said...

Just throw back at him what happened to his daughter(s). He has some pretty messed up kids.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters