Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here I am, a brain floating in a jar. My brainless body has been animated by a super-villain. Now everyone knows my secret, that I can really walk and have just been using this wheelchair thing to get some easy sympathy from the ladies. And to top it all off, I just get hit be a Meme. From a killer robot that wants to destroy humanity, no less.

Fine. It's a Meme. Code of honor and all that. What are you going to do?

It's from Sky. Go wish her a happy a birthday or she'll probably terminate you.


The Blog-anniversary Me MeThe rules:

Must post the rule.
Must link back to the person who's blog-birthday it is.
Must post comment when you are done.

What to do:

Fill out the following:
01] I am just a little be frightened of Sky.
02]Sky is one hot piece of hardware.
03] If I were in a room with Sky, I would probably make a play.
04] I think Sky should give the human race a second chance.
05] Sky needs move on from Tony Stark. He's not a very good example of human virtue.
06] I want to try out page 203 of the Karma Sutra with Sky.
07] Someday Sky will need new batteries.
08] Sky reminds me of Miss January 2003.
09] Without Sky the world would be a less interesting place.
10] My memories of Sky are tinged with impending doom.
11] Sky can be anything she wants to be. Literally.
12] The worst thing about Sky is her genocidal tendencies.
13] The best thing about Sky is the face that she is clothing optional.
14] I am prepared to open a joint bank account with Sky.
15] One thing I would like to know about Sky is her phone number.
16] Sky should go and commit genocide on cockroaches. Now those things are a plight.
17] Sky wants me. I'm just sure of it.
18) What I like best about Sky's blog is the pictures.
19) What I dislike about Sky's blog is the allusions to her getting it on with Stark. He's probably so infected with STDs at this point there's something that could even effect a robot.
20) My favorite post from Sky is the one where she and Seven of Nine have a slumber party.

9 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

Oh thats funny.

So glad I didn't get meme'd

8:52 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Tony Stark is hot. But I'm sure that he probably carries a trojan virus that would wipe out her CPU. She should be careful.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmph, Why would you want a robot?

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still doing the competitive thing with Magneto I see

6:40 AM  
Blogger Danny Bailey said...

so how are you typing if you have no body?

7:13 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well I am the most powerful telepath on the planet. I took over President's Bush's mind and had him type it. He's very easy to control. Didn't you notice the Texas twang in this post?

8:29 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I guess when you're a bodiless brain floating in a jar of goo, you got some free time on your hands, er so to speak.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

An excellent meme!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Bulma said...

Huh, if you eed someone to put your brain back give me a call.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters