Saturday, December 30, 2006

I sat there at my desk stunned. CBS was blocking me from doing the Amazing Mutant Race. Wolverine was not going to be taking this well. I was going to have to think of something. Maybe - I've got it! I quickly dialed my lawyer.

"Harold Pinter," came the weasely voice on the other end of the line.

"I have a plan, Pinter," I told him. "I'm going to take over the minds of the network executives and make them let me do the show."

"That won't work, Professor. They're network executives. They don't have minds."

"Well this is just ridiculous. Don't they know how many times the X-Men have saved the planet?"

"That doesn't make any difference to them. These people are vultures. All they care about is money. Art and altruism are irrelevant."

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Well . . if you really want we can fight them in court. I think it's a losing battle though and I have to tell you . . it's going to be expensive. CBS has deep pockets."

"Alright. Try to get the injunction lifted. We are scheduled to start tomorrow. Keep me posted."

5 Comments:

Blogger Kid Flash said...

Your know Prof couldn't you just hire an assasin (Jessica Love Hewitt kills part time or my friend Eden!) to take them hostage then mind control a shape-shifter to make a public announcement that there will be no legal battle.
Flashy.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

She's an assasin? I would never have guessed. I always thought her best characteristics were centered somewhere between ner navel and neck.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I'm sure they'd agree with you if you only had a spreadsheet.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Just so you know Prof, Straight Eye for the Queer Hero reviewed your sense of style.
You may be interested to check it out.
Flashy.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

What are you trying to say, Kid?

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters