Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I reached out with my mind and found Wolverine.

"I want you to kill Henchman," I told him telepathically.

"What?"

"You heard me! You kill people all the time! I order you to kill Henchman!"

I could feel his hesitation. "Yeah, look Chuck. I know you're smartin' from Maggie's affair with Henchman, but you don't want to do somethin' you'll regret.

"Logan! Don't give me any -"

The sudden materialization of Captain Koma and his female robot caused me to break off contact with Wolverine. The robot was the one Beast had original built as a trojan horse gift.

"Koma, I am not interested in participating in your stupid machinations. Whatever you're thinking, stop. Go play with the Martian."

He bristled in anger. "You wiped my mind," he accused. "I'm sure you wiped others too! Probably the whole world!"

Obviously he was irrational so there was no point in trying to reason with him. I couldn't believe all these people were standing against me. Couldn't they see I just wanted to make things right? Their short-sighted stupidity and insolence were intolerable! I felt blind rage consuming me. Never have I been griped by such an uncontrollable fury.

Without another word I fired a devastating psionic blast at Koma. My intent was to destroy his mind completely. Unfortunately he had some sort of dampening field in place. Fine. I have other resources.

As I summoned my X-Men telepathically, I flipped open the forward energy guns built into my special chair and fired at him. Koma was able to throw up a shield that deflected the bursts. Not a problem. The guns were merely a distraction.

Beast was the first to arrive and he snatched away the synthoid's neural disrupter weapon. "Lin," Beast said to the synthoid, "activate procedure Omega 5."

In response, the robot walked over to Hank and took the disrupter from him. To our mutual surprise, she disobeyed Beast's order and fired the weapon at us. I collapsed on the floor as Koma and Lin ran off.

I could feel my conscious mind slipping but the anger burning in the darkest recesses of my psyche was growing, spreading throughout my entire body, transforming me. I saw no reason to resist it anymore, if I even could after being hit by Koma's disrupter. All my pent up outrage and humiliation unleashed the monster within me.



My consciousness receeded.



Within minutes Xavier was no more.



All that was left was Onslaught.



onslaught

8 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

*poke-ah*

*squeal*


*runs away*

10:19 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Carp!

If I knew this would have hapenned I would have stayed home and.... well anything else.

This is intresting. I can use this. Great.

I'm inspired.

Koma

10:35 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This is bad right? I mean really, really bad.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

Hmmm... See this is Why Warbird should have been there

3:20 PM  
Blogger The Hulk said...

well well, looks like It's an old friend of mine. I hope you like me tearing you out of your armor again.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

So your alternate angry self has been covetting Magneto's color scheme all these years? Who knew.

And I also going to bet that the school will once again be taking considerable damage.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sounds like you're not exactly feeling yourself right now.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...wrong universe! *vanish*

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters