Thursday, December 01, 2005

Jean Grey has been safely chained to her bed since yesterday's Dark Phoenix hijinx. I've also placed Leech in the room next to hers, which will hopefully keep her powers safely neutralized. I'm thinking of having her start counseling with Dr. Leonard Samson, the semi-official psychiatrist to the super-hero set.

We still have a rather large hole in the roof from Jean's antics. Gaia kindly offered to warp reality around the opening to re-create the roof, but I don't want to risk removing Leech until Jean is stable. He's pretty much the only thing standing between life and death for us right now.

The question is, once Jean is stable, what to do with Leech. It's rather hard to be an effective super-hero team with a walking power-nullifier walking around. The problem is, he's just a child. I can't just put him out on the street, no one with powers will take him, and no plain everyday humans will be interested in having a little green boy with a freakish large head.

Beast has built a special isolation chamber which neutralizes his power, allowing the rest of us to use ours. I can't just lock the child up in a closet all day, though. For some reason it just strikes me as wrong.

Perhaps I'll send him to visit "Uncle" Cable.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, if you can do that with Leech, why can't you do that with Rogue?!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Could you at least get him a new sweater? Did he get that one on fisherman's warf?

9:21 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I could use the boy.

He has the kind of head you could balance a drinks tray on.

The ladies love novelty items

9:50 AM

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You can't keep chaining up super-heroes!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Cable said...

Send him to me? Well I'll see what I can do with him. Though might sponge him off to someone else then.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Afraid that jerk Cable is homeless so don't know how he can raise a freakish green kid.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.geocities.com/survivorxjubes/index2.html

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can he make nacaroni & Cheese , I might have a job for Him !!!!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters